• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINAL FANTASY XV LIVE AT ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
On September 7th, Square Enix will be bringing the music from Final Fantasy XV to the renowned Abbey Road Studios featuring the London Philharmonic Orchestra and an appearance from world famous composer, Yoko Shimomura.

The concert, which is an hour long in duration, will be streamed via Youtube and Twitch from 11:00 a.m. Pacific on Wednesday, September 7th. The show will be uploaded afterwards for your viewing pleasure.

Square Enix had this to say:

During the hour-long one-off concert, the London Philharmonic Orchestra will perform live renditions of songs from the FINAL FANTASY XV soundtrack, including previously unheard music from the game. FINAL FANTASY XV composer, Yoko Shimomura (KINGDOM HEARTS series, Street Fighter II), will also offer further insight into the recording of the game's soundtrack alongside her own commentary of the songs which will be performed.

CrRUc9sVIAI5PS3.jpg

http://www.finalfantasy.net/xv/final-fantasy-xv-live-abbey-road-studios/

Sdog

Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XV - November 29th 2016

Holy hell are they streaming the concert? I totally missed that. Man, I am very tempted to watch it but part of me wants to hear the music when I am going trough the game, not to spoil the songs beforehand.

Understandable. Mostly it's been songs we've heard already.

Sdog

Awards
O my god! Luna's theme was amazing! Goosebumps! all the bumps!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Understandable. Mostly it's been songs we've heard already.

I think at least the 3 - 4 songs in the beginning were ones that have been played before. Nox Aetarna which was played a few minutes ago send a shiver down my spine. It`s also nice to see Shimomura there giving her thoughts about the music and etc... But now that a new song is starting to play that I have not heard before I think I`ll stop here.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I think at least the 3 - 4 songs in the beginning were ones that have been played before. Nox Aetarna which was played a few minutes ago send a shiver down my spine. It`s also nice to see Shimomura there giving her thoughts about the music and etc... But now that a new song is starting to play that I have not heard before I think I`ll stop here.

Shimomura is so damn adorable.
And unlike Tabby-san, she doesn't do this "omg it's so epic" blashit, but rather "It's such an honor ;_;"

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

And unlike Tabby-san, she doesn't do this "omg it's so epic" blashit, but rather "It's such an honor ;_;"
those stff why i like shimomura and nomura at what they do

Sdog

Awards

Isn't she though?! Lordy I can't wait to see how much more she can potentially create. It's getting scary how good her stuff is/is becoming.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Shimomura-san's reaction to being able to play a song she composed at Abbey Road with the London Philharmonic, just lovely!

It's also nice to have names for these pieces finally! And I always thought Fight Fantastica sounded a bit like like Tango Appassionata. Now they match in name too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
God that was beautiful. "Nox Aeterna" "Apocalypsis Noctis" "Noctis" "Luna" were all beautiful <3

Sad they didn't play Somnus with vocals ;~:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I love "Noctis", but damn, it doesn't fit his character at all. I kinda see him go down as a Squall-like character who ends up caring "sooo muchchchch" in the end, and I think I don't like that. :/
I still liked most tracks.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
xD It's cool. Better to be surprised and happy than disappointed that there was no recording =D

I just got off from the JBL OnBeat Rumble hearing some tracks from FF8 to XIII. It's the only apparatus to me that makes everything sound so theatrical or live. I can't wait for the release of the XV OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back