• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Nomura sketch commemorating Unchained X's 1st Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X celebrates its 1st anniversary today in Japan! To commemorate, Director Tetsuya Nomura has sketched a special piece of artwork, featuring Ephemer, Skuld, Ventus, and two mystery characters.

He also includes a message, thanking players for supporting the game through to its anniversary and hopes everyone is enjoying the latest updates.

Who do you think the mystery characters are? Let us know!

Source: KHUX_PR

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Re: New Nomura sketch commemorating Unchained X's 1st Anniversary!

No-pauldron Ventus makes yet another UX-related appearance. Something's sketchy about this, and it's not just the art style...

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Player
is
Ventus

I wonder why there are a couple of unfinished figures in the sketch

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

If the other two are Roxas and Xion and this is all happening in Sora's heart I will SOB.

Xera Highwind

I believe the "mysterious unfinished characters" are supposed to be other generic Keyblade wielders from their gathering with Ava. If so, that should confirm Ven being the player.

Luxu

Awards

Can't tell if Ven is Player, or just Dandelion.

Wait, if Ven is the Player why is he so weak?

I am also concerned of where that Chirity went, and I think those two figures could be Aqua and Terra (If Ven is in it at least, or perhaps other important Dandelions, or just important characters to the narrative of Chi. So one might be Sora, because Serect Episode.)

Wait if the Player awoke in the RoS, in present time how could they be Ventus? Loopholes? Then again, being right next to Ephemera and Skuld who are the poster children for the Dandelions is a bit odd. Also they have matching jackets!

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

If the other two are Roxas and Xion and this is all happening in Sora's heart I will SOB.
Damn Tinny.

Damn.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

Dang, that art work looks so fantastic!

Any chance I can get this in color for me as a change in avatar/signature?? :D

stareyedprince

Those WIP characters are either the default avatars, previous characters like Terra or Aqua, OR they're completely new. Either way hopefully we'll get to see the finished sketch sometime soon.

I'm still wondering whats the deal with Ven. My guess is that we simply run into him during his 10 year sleep, but at this point anything's possible.

Luxu

Awards

Those WIP characters are either the default avatars, previous characters like Terra or Aqua, OR they're completely new. Either way hopefully we'll get to see the finished sketch sometime soon.

I'm still wondering whats the deal with Ven. My guess is that we simply run into him during his 10 year sleep, but at this point anything's possible.

The Daybreak Trio are most likely in the Realm of Sleep (Like the Player) So perhaps they just meet an become great friends, and maybe Ventus steals one of Ephemera's spare jackets

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Assuming for a moment those two sketches are new characters.Always liked the idea of the other 2 Norns being characters in KH,making it Skuld's previous trio or something.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I have a good feeling that he's a key Dandelion that completes the trio with Ephemera and Skuld. It's not like having a quad group is impossible (just look at Roxas, Hayner, Pence and Olette). The key mystery is, what's Ventus relevance in all of this...

Luxu

Awards

I have a good feeling that he's a key Dandelion that completes the trio with Ephemera and Skuld. It's not like having a quad group is impossible (just look at Roxas, Hayner, Pence and Olette). The key mystery is, what's Ventus relevance in all of this...

He might help the Daybreak Trio out of the RoS, or maybe in Unchained he took the place of the Player.

(While the Player was inside the RoS)

But the bond Ephemera, Skuld, and the Player have, is not going to be easily beat. I really don't see why Ephemera and the Player became best friends after like an hour...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

There is an apocalypse in Sora's heart and everyone is invited? No wonder he doesn't feel well in DDD.

Luxu

Awards

There is an apocalypse in Sora's heart and everyone is invited? No wonder he doesn't feel well in DDD.

Sora's heart is a freakin nuclear war. Not to mention Roxas and Ventus are controlling Sora's emotions

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Just sayin, it's not impossible that Ansem's data that was in Sora's heart contained the unchained realm =P

(I'm mostly messing)

Luxu

Awards

Just sayin, it's not impossible that Ansem's data that was in Sora's heart contained the unchained realm =P

(I'm mostly messing)

Yes, Sora is TOTALLY connected to Empherea, Skuld, and the Player. Unless Ven is a Dandelion

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Woa.
Well, we don't know who or how Ventus was before Xehanort found him, or...how much did he live before...
Never thought the plot would give him once again more debate material. I dont mind, but I sure am surprised of this context

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I think Ven is probably a Dandelion. Also, I do kind of feel that the data Ansem put in Sora's heart has at least something to do with all this. In one way or another.

Luxu

Awards

Why do people even think Ven is the Player anyway?

The Player has a Chirity and is in the RoS in the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back