• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV - Digital August 30, BR/DVD October 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hate that the FFXV social media sites said Kingsglaive is available digitally world wide when that's a blatant lie :|

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Everywhere but in that odd upside-down part of the world
It frustrates me how often they ignore Australia. This isn't the first time they said something was available worldwide when it still wasn't available in Australia.

at least we get the Kingsglaive Blu-ray a few days early

Muke

whatever
Awards
Where exactly can we buy KG online? I imagine Amazon Prime?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where exactly can we buy KG online? I imagine Amazon Prime?
CrH233jUEAEELvo.jpg

Muke

whatever
Awards
BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF

(I'm not really used to writing movie reviews, so please bear with me.)

I watched the movie yesterday, and I seriously cried at some parts. The movie had me feel all kinds of emotions.
The dialogue/script was mostly really nice, though I got frustrated at some parts.
"With you? I do not understand!"
The score was absolutely fantastic, I even recognized FFXV's main theme!
I don't really want to say more since I am afraid of spoiling anything, but what I will say is that the movie looks absolutely breathtaking.
The story is really nice too.

Anybody who decides to watch the movie should take their time and watch it without any interruptions (though this applies to every movie).
I hope you'll enjoy the movie as much as I did! :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I threw a temp information image in the OP, click on it so you can actually read the text.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still think Spirits Within is a good film, miles better than Advent Children at least, but maybe something's wrong with me.

Nah, I like Spirits Within too. Maybe not so much as a Final Fantasy film, but as a sci-fi film. But I also like ACC but the remnants were really flawed as villains. It could have just been Kadaj on his own and still would have been a better film for it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It frustrates me how often they ignore Australia. This isn't the first time they said something was available worldwide when it still wasn't available in Australia.

at least we get the Kingsglaive Blu-ray a few days early
Australia is actually from an alternate universe that occasionally phases into this one. So even though you're here you don't count as being part of this world.

I still think Spirits Within is a good film, miles better than Advent Children at least, but maybe something's wrong with me.
Don't remember much of it but I liked it. (Fun fact: Spirits Within was my first real exposer to Final Fantasy.)

7th_heaven

Awards
I like AC because badass action scene , music ( cloud smile , Advent 1 wing angel )
PPNb2j2.gif

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Spirits Within is alright, but I can't help being bored by it. I've seen that film 3 times, and every time they begin their escape, I always tune out completely and pay so little attention to the movie. It's like I fell asleep with my eyes open because I have no idea what happens from there till the ending other than I think some chase sequence and someone dying idk.

Either way I have no strong feelings for either Spirits Within or ACC. I might rewatch it the latter later, but in the mean time, going to see what's up with Kingsglaive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back