• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Justice Monsters V - August 30th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XV - November 29th 2016

If I couldn't be bothered doing it for Uncharted 4 then I really struggle to see myself getting far in Justice Monsters V.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wait...
why should I play this on my smartphone if I can play it within XV... D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait...
why should I play this on my smartphone if I can play it within XV... D:
If it's like the Uncharted game, and they probably have confirmed this, you can unlock items for FFXV by achieving certain requirements in this game.

So you could potentially start your FFXV journey with 20 elixirs and a new hat.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If it's like the Uncharted game, and they probably have confirmed this, you can unlock items for FFXV by achieving certain requirements in this game.

So you could potentially start your FFXV journey with 20 elixirs and a new hat.

As long as it's not stuff I cannot get in the game, I don't care much. I dare them to give us stuff like exclusive weapons through a smartphone game D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as it's not stuff I cannot get in the game, I don't care much. I dare them to give us stuff like exclusive weapons through a smartphone game D:

They are making it that even if you buy the Season Pass for FFXV, there will still be DLC you have to pay for. You better bet your bottom dollar that there will be some kind of exclusive to Justice Monsters V content that can't be obtained in the game.

Is it free? If it is then I might as well check it out.

It is indeed free...I think.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I also have the mindset if its free I might as well check this out for a bit. I like aesthetic of it a lot ha. Dunno how much I will like the actual gameplay.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah I also have the mindset if its free I might as well check this out for a bit. I like aesthetic of it a lot ha. Dunno how much I will like the actual gameplay.

It's like a flicky...tappy...something.

[video=youtube;J4dzwXgyx-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4dzwXgyx-E[/video]

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It's like a flicky...tappy...something.

[video=youtube;J4dzwXgyx-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4dzwXgyx-E[/video]

I guess it's like pinball...but without flippers...but this is one strange game.

FFN said:
The arcade pinball-styled game can be played within Final Fantasy XV when it releases worldwide on November 29th, and on an iOS/Android device.

So you can download it, but not play it until FFXV releases? That seems counter intuitive to me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So you can download it, but not play it until FFXV releases? That seems counter intuitive to me.
What? It says it right there, you can play it right now on your phone AND play it in Final Fantasy XV.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What? It says it right there, you can play it right now on your phone AND play it in Final Fantasy XV.

Oh. Sorry. To me, it seemed it wasn't available to play yet, but you could download it.

Not playable yet, but you can download it.

FFN said:
The arcade pinball-styled game can be played within Final Fantasy XV when it releases worldwide on November 29th, and on an iOS/Android device.

This sentence could use revising since it indicates that the "the arcade pinball-styled game" can be played "when it releases worldwide on November 29th", but that notion is really for Final Fantasy XV.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Master Spockanort's comment of "Not playable yet, but you can download it." was because the game was available for download hours before it left maintenance. So you could download all the files for the game but had to wait until 11PM yesterday before it could be actually played. Sort of like pre-loading.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh. Sorry. To me, it seemed it wasn't available to play yet, but you could download it.

This sentence could use revising since it indicates that the "the arcade pinball-styled game" can be played "when it releases worldwide on November 29th", but that notion is really for Final Fantasy XV.

I can fix the sentence because I can see where it is awkward, but the English rule here being used is that commonly when you use a comma in a sentence before an "and", it is denoting two seperate thoughts related but independent of each other.

If I had not used the comma, then the sentence would have implied it could only be played in November, but the article itself is about the game releasing on August 30th which becomes the overall implied topic whenever the iOS/Android version is mentioned.

English is a fun language...

Edit: And done lol

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I just don't think my phone can swing Unchained X as well as this. Do we have any idea what the in game rewards will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back