• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Daybreak Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What was Daybreak Town's Fate?

• Still exists in the Realm of Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sealed into sleep or is Unchained

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Became part of the Keyblade Graveyard

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxu

Awards
Well, we don't know if they died either, for all we know they are fighting right now over the possession of the X-Blade.

They would be dead, I am assuming that they are stabbed into the ground somewhere in the Badlands, maybe far, far away from the Battleground itself

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
They would be dead, I am assuming that they are stabbed into the ground somewhere in the Badlands, maybe far, far away from the Battleground itself
How are you so sure about that?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe the theory that Daybreak Town was divided into some familiar worlds that we are familiar with now (Traverse Town, Twilight Town, etc)

I still believe in some way that the Keyblade Graveyard is Daybreak Town, but it seems that they made it clear that they aren't the same place? They always referred to the place they were gonna fighting as 'the battleground' or something right? It's entirely possible that that place is near Daybreak Town though.

I dunno

Luxu

Awards
How are you so sure about that?

I mean, all the Keyblades from the fallen warriors exist. And the Foretellers fought in the air, I would think when one of them was killed the their Keyblade would get stabbed into the ground far away, just from the sheer power they had!

Or ya know, their keyblades took on new forms and where bestowed upon the main cast of characters.

Ava's Keyblade turns into Destiny's Embrace
Invi's Keyblade turns into Rainfell
Ira's Keyblade turns into Way to Dawn
Gula's Keyblade turns into Wayward Wind
Aced's Keyblade turns into Earthshaker
MoM's Keyblade turns into Kingdom Key

Of course this is a theory, so don't take it so seriously.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, all the Keyblades from the fallen warriors exist. And the Foretellers fought in the air, I would think when one of them was killed the their Keyblade would get stabbed into the ground far away, just from the sheer power they had!

Or ya know, their keyblades took on new forms and where bestowed upon the main cast of characters.

Yes, but I don't think they are death just yet. Well, unless the secret episode tomorrow shows they are death or something I think they will have a roll in "season 2".

Luxu

Awards
Yes, but I don't think they are death just yet. Well, unless the secret episode tomorrow shows they are death or something I think they will have a roll in "season 2".

OLD AGE! They aren't immortal, and I think Ava and Gula would be the first to fall. Ava seems pretty strong, don't get me wrong. But that attack she did on Luxu seems to be her strongest move, and Luxu blocked it like it was NOTHING! And Ava fell back quite a bit, she lost the fight angst him.

But they might be clashing still when Kingdom Hearts appears.

Mirashade

Awards
What about Kairi's Grandma's story, when she said that children(dandelions) rebuilt the lost world and, "It's the world we live in now?" I assume that means that Daybreak Town was swallowed by darkness and rebuilt as Radiant Garden specifically. Unless by "the world we live in now" she meant collectively all the separate worlds that existed at that time.

If you attribute Radiant Garden to one foreteller though, I would say Ava for sure. In Birth By Sleep the logo for the world is covered in flowers, and the sky is always the pink and yellow of the Vulpes symbol. She's also the one who formed the dandelions, so the world where we hear the story makes sense to be attributed to her.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
OLD AGE! They aren't immortal, and I think Ava and Gula would be the first to fall. Ava seems pretty strong, don't get me wrong. But that attack she did on Luxu seems to be her strongest move, and Luxu blocked it like it was NOTHING! And Ava fell back quite a bit, she lost the fight angst him.

But they might be clashing still when Kingdom Hearts appears.
We have no idea if people die of old age in the KH universe. Death is a much more abstract concept in the series than it is irl.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
We have no idea if people die of old age in the KH universe. Death is a much more abstract concept in the series than it is irl.
I think we can safely assume that people die of old age in KH. Master Xehanort's desire for Terra as a vessel after all was due to him worrying about dying from old age before his plans came to fruition.

Luxu

Awards
What about Kairi's Grandma's story, when she said that children(dandelions) rebuilt the lost world and, "It's the world we live in now?" I assume that means that Daybreak Town was swallowed by darkness and rebuilt as Radiant Garden specifically. Unless by "the world we live in now" she meant collectively all the separate worlds that existed at that time.

If you attribute Radiant Garden to one foreteller though, I would say Ava for sure. In Birth By Sleep the logo for the world is covered in flowers, and the sky is always the pink and yellow of the Vulpes symbol. She's also the one who formed the dandelions, so the world where we hear the story makes sense to be attributed to her.

Even in death, Ava is peaceful

Awards
I think we can safely assume that people die of old age in KH. Master Xehanort's desire for Terra as a vessel after all was due to him worrying about dying from old age before his plans came to fruition.
And, based on the 13th Ansem Report from KH1FM, it's possible that people can die if their soul leaves their body. Am I right? :3

Karrawong

I don't think all the foretellers survived the Keyblade War, it's most likely non of them survived. But if at least one of the foretellers did not survive the war then I would say it's most likely to be either Ira or Aced, due to how they are the ones out to kill each other. Non of the other foretellers seem to have a grudge against another foreteller.

Gula isn't taking the war seriously.

Ava is depressed and I don't think she'll kill another foreteller if she doesn't have to.

And Invi is reluctant to fight.

Vaddix

Awards
The only known way a person can die, is if their soul expires. Or they get killed by a Keyblade.

The Ansem Report in question doesn't describe the soul "expiring" but rather says that if the soul leaves the body, the body gives way to death. We don't know what becomes of the soul, whether it "expires" or otherwise, and it's also likely not important, since most cultural ideas pertaining to the soul are attributed to the heart in this universe.
Which, departure of the soul itself was never elaborated upon, but it wouldn't seem like a large leap to assume that it occurs alongside any sort of death-event, not just Keyblade attacks. c.f. Mufasa falling into a Wildebeest stampede (it's fair to assume Disney worlds are canon, right? lol)

That aside, the Sleeping Worlds were in their state because they were first destroyed by Darkness, right? So let us not kick that fact aside and forget it. By this I mean to say, if we ever choose to assume Daybreak Town is asleep, then, unless some exception of the rule is at hand, we must assume it first fell to Darkness.
Which in turn is to say, saying Daybreak Town was "destroyed" is an option, even if its "present" state is in Sleep.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The Ansem Report in question doesn't describe the soul "expiring" but rather says that if the soul leaves the body, the body gives way to death. We don't know what becomes of the soul, whether it "expires" or otherwise, and it's also likely not important, since most cultural ideas pertaining to the soul are attributed to the heart in this universe.
Which, departure of the soul itself was never elaborated upon, but it wouldn't seem like a large leap to assume that it occurs alongside any sort of death-event, not just Keyblade attacks. c.f. Mufasa falling into a Wildebeest stampede (it's fair to assume Disney worlds are canon, right? lol)

That aside, the Sleeping Worlds were in their state because they were first destroyed by Darkness, right? So let us not kick that fact aside and forget it. By this I mean to say, if we ever choose to assume Daybreak Town is asleep, then, unless some exception of the rule is at hand, we must assume it first fell to Darkness.
Which in turn is to say, saying Daybreak Town was "destroyed" is an option, even if its "present" state is in Sleep.

Well, keep in mind, in-between worlds also seem to rest between not only light and dark but also asleep and awake - Traverse Town, for example, didn't fall to Darkness but exists on the borders of the realms and shows up where it's needed. Also, I don't think Yen Sid's world would have fallen to Darkness, for example. So there are some exceptions, and if any world were a candidate for being special, Daybreak Town is one for sure.

Luxu

Awards
Well, keep in mind, in-between worlds also seem to rest between not only light and dark but also asleep and awake - Traverse Town, for example, didn't fall to Darkness but exists on the borders of the realms and shows up where it's needed. Also, I don't think Yen Sid's world would have fallen to Darkness, for example. So there are some exceptions, and if any world were a candidate for being special, Daybreak Town is one for sure.

Daybreak Town, home of thousands of Keyblade Wielders. Of course it would have the power to still exist, perhaps the Dandelions still live on it?

Vaddix

Awards

This I could believe on this basis, I see. I have a feeling Daybreak doesn't quite fit that "in-between" quality, at least not in its ancient state we see, but for sure, as I've mentioned there could easily be exceptions to rules sorts of shenanigans involved, as has been prevalent in this series.

Note though that Yen Sid's world showed up in the Realm of Sleep not because it itself was sleeping, but because the Fantasia worlds, the music sheets containing those worlds, were what fell. Those worlds projected the dream of Yen Sid's Tower around them, because that's where they used to be, that's where those worlds "remember" being. Or at least, I am quite certain that is what Nomura or someone said, I may have to cite this.

Luxu said:
Daybreak Town, home of thousands of Keyblade Wielders. Of course it would have the power to still exist, perhaps the Dandelions still live on it?

Now see, this just feels...baseless to me, if that makes sense? You say it would "of course" have the "power to still exist", but while I do believe it is still around in some way or another, attributing the reason to it having "power to still exist" is out of nowhere. Like, Radiant Garden was a place dubbed the "Capital of Light" and yet that still was torn apart by Darkness. I'm sure there's better examples, meh.
Eh, tldr; that statement feels like very tenuous idea said with a lot of conviction.

Luxu

Awards
Now see, this just feels...baseless to me, if that makes sense? You say it would "of course" have the "power to still exist", but while I do believe it is still around in some way or another, attributing the reason to it having "power to still exist" is out of nowhere. Like, Radiant Garden was a place dubbed the "Capital of Light" and yet that still was torn apart by Darkness. I'm sure there's better examples, meh.
Eh, tldr; that statement feels like very tenuous idea said with a lot of conviction.

Daybreak Town is one of the "first" worlds to exist. Most of the other worlds from the "United World" are gone, the only one from that time frame that we currently know is the Keyblade Graveyard, and that is most likely where Kingdom Hearts appeared before being casted into darkness. We can also assume that the Badlands are near Daybreak Town, or at least in enough walking distance to have children warriors be full of energy still, so about a 10 mile march from Daybreak Town. So Daybreak if the Badlands are still floating around in the Realm of Light, Daybreak Town should be floating around somewhere unless it is fragmented.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Daybreak Town is one of the "first" worlds to exist. Most of the other worlds from the "United World" are gone, the only one from that time frame that we currently know is the Keyblade Graveyard, and that is most likely where Kingdom Hearts appeared before being casted into darkness. We can also assume that the Badlands are near Daybreak Town, or at least in enough walking distance to have children warriors be full of energy still, so about a 10 mile march from Daybreak Town. So Daybreak if the Badlands are still floating around in the Realm of Light, Daybreak Town should be floating around somewhere unless it is fragmented.
Doesn't have to be. The sole purpose of the holograms is so that we can easily travel to Worlds that are actually very very far away. Also, we travel using Corridors of Light, so it doesn't have to be a "walking distance". And then there is also the fact that we have been running around every day for that past 3 years. We build up some stamina over time.

X_Riky_X

I like this theory of the World dividing into many hearts and many worlds, especially when I was thinking from where could Castle Oblivion get its specialty...
Revisiting KH BBS scenes when Aqua is taking Ventus to the Land of Departure, she is remebering what Master Eraqus told her. Eraqus said that land had been protected by generatinos of Keyblade Master keeping it safe. This could mean very well that it is very tied to its predecesor, Daybreak Town, and a secret within it Castle Oblivion, possibly used in the past somehow. Which comes across the illusions we are looking at KH X.
Could this mean its related to Radiant Garden, or Twilight Town and others, well I don't know, but relating them to different Foretellers isn't that of a bad idea considering there are small thing to identify them, especially if Key barriers who followed them in the past somehow survived... I like the idea that the Foretellers ended up or constructed other Worlds in their own desire, similar to Sora ending up in another world (Traverse Town) instead of dissapearing or dead or etc. after Destiny island was gone... (instead of arriving at a planet, making it)
So this begs the question, could all the Foretellers be the traitors and created worlds of their own with pieces of Daybreak Town? like intentionally separated Daybreak Town taking advantage of the war? Should I make another section for that? xD
KH X Back Cover, come and come quick! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back