• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If all Keyblades where Starlights at one point...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What theory should I post about next?

• The Third Kingdom Key

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daybreak Town, before and after

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xera Highwind

Why would all keyblades be the Starlight at some point? I don't recall that ever being said. And why would Ephemer have the Kingdom Key? Do you have some bases for this?

Luxu

Awards
Why would all keyblades be the Starlight at some point? I don't recall that ever being said. And why would Ephemer have the Kingdom Key? Do you have some bases for this?

I post theories I find floating around. So this is not my theory.

But Chi shows that all Keyblade users started off with a Starlight, leaving out the Foretellers and Luxu.

And Ephemera easily could have awoken his Keyblade to turn it into The Kingdom Key.

And it would be an interesting way to connect the Daybreak Duo with Sora, but doing that is a missed opportunity to expand on the importance of that Keyblade.
In particular, a Keyblade used Riku's Soul Eater blade as a base for it. And The Kingdom Key is pretty basic.

But this theory has huge flaws, you can easily point them out

Muke

whatever
Awards
Let me start off by saying: Please try not to double post. Instead, use the Edit-Button.
I post theories I find floating around. So this is not my theory.
Should've mentioned that, y'know?

But Chi shows that all Keyblade users started off with a Starlight, leaving out the Foretellers and Luxu.

And Ephemera easily could have awoken his Keyblade to turn it into The Kingdom Key.

And it would be an interesting way to connect the Daybreak Duo with Sora, but doing that is a missed opportunity to expand on the importance of that Keyblade.

The explanation I gave for Xera, does that work out fine? It's a pretty weak theory.
N-no, it does not. "could have awoken his Keyblade to turn into The Kingdom Key" <- How exactly? We don't even know if the Starlight and the KK are related.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Theory? It's just a what-if scenario. There's not enough here to even pick apart.

I figure that the KK is the most basic form of a Keyblade, given how all Keyblades were modeled off of the X-Blade, which has two KK's featured very prominently in its design. Everyone gets a Starlight blade because... stars! Every single event of Chi is taking place in Daybreak Town, stuffed with star imagery, so we needed a local blade to match.

... I think what I'm trying to say is that there isn't a major story reason for this yet. At least nothing that could be justified by an argument stronger than "what if" or "maybe."

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh, I want to say this. After the X-Blade, all Keyblades are have been made by mankind (aka they were artificial), trying to recreate the X-Blade iirc. So how is it possible for all the Keyblades to be Starlights at one point?

I feel like that sentence is odd

Luxu

Awards
BlackOsprey said:
I figure that the KK is the most basic form of a Keyblade, given how all Keyblades were modeled off of the X-Blade, which has two KK's featured very prominently in its design. Everyone gets a Starlight blade because... stars! Every single event of Chi is taking place in Daybreak Town, stuffed with star imagery, so we needed a local blade to match.

Only two known KKs exist (And a theoretical third one) I would assume the Realms made them, as they lock the door to Kingdom Hearts and are some of the more powerful Keyblades

Also, I think Daybreak Town is the only place with Keyblades during that time, with the Foretellers living inside the Clocktower and all

Let me start off by saying: Please try not to double post. Instead, use the Edit-Button.

Should'Ve mentioned that, y'know?

N-no, it does not. "could have awoken his Keyblade to turn into The Kingdom Key" <- How exactly? We don't even know if the Starlight and the KK are related.

Old habits die hard

And I like to stick with the explanation that all Kingdom Keys, are created by the Realms themselves. Only way to explain it, or they are fragments of the X-Blade, but I will touch upon that theory later on.

The most mysterious Keyblades are the Kingdom Keys, they seem to be made in a completely different way.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Old habits die hard

And I like to stick with the explanation that all Kingdom Keys, are created by the Realms themselves. Only way to explain it, or they are fragments of the X-Blade, but I will touch upon that theory later on.

The most mysterious Keyblades are the Kingdom Keys, they seem to be made in a completely different way.
what? All Kingdom Keys? You act as if there were a bunch of 'em. What are you even talking about? It is already known that the KK is the Keyblade of the RoL (or, at least, that's what it was supposed to, since Nomura only had planned 3 Keyblades or something), with the KKD being the Keyblade of the RoD.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Old habits die hard

Oh, I want to say this. After the X-Blade, all Keyblades are have been made by mankind (aka they were artificial), trying to recreate the X-Blade iirc. So how is it possible for all the Keyblades to be Starlights at one point?
^
And, recent NPCs have all been shown with different keyblades,
tumblr_oc8hhwD46c1urxie2o4_400.png
tumblr_oc8hhwD46c1urxie2o2_400.png

Luxu

Awards
^
And, recent NPCs have all been shown with different keyblades,
tumblr_oc8hhwD46c1urxie2o4_400.png
tumblr_oc8hhwD46c1urxie2o2_400.png

Keychains...They are Keychains to the Keyblades people have

Muke said:
what? All Kingdom Keys? You act as if there were a bunch of 'em. What are you even talking about? It is already known that the KK is the Keyblade of the RoL (or, at least, that's what it was supposed to, since Nomura only had planned 3 Keyblades or something), with the KKD being the Keyblade of the RoD.

Because saying all is faster than saying three.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Because saying all is faster than saying three.
I am repeating this. There only are two KKs. One being the Kingdom Key, and the other one being the Kingdom Key D.
One belongs to the RoL, the other to the RoD.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am amusing that the Realm of the Inbetween has one
Then tell us that. You are literally saying this for the first time.
And frankly, I don't think there is enough to assume that? What makes you assume that?

I just… don't get it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's a Realm, that needs protecting. Also that mysterious third Keyblade in the animation for BBS (I think it was Aqua who picks it up)
No, that is not a mysterious one.

Terra picks up the KK, foreshadowing that he is still in the RoL.
Aqua picks up the KKD, foreshadowing that she will be in the RoD.
And Ven picks up the WttD, foreshadowing that he stays in the RoI.

So your argument is invalid.

Luxu

Awards
No, that is not a mysterious one.

Terra picks up the KK, foreshadowing that he is still in the RoL.
Aqua picks up the KKD, foreshadowing that she will be in the RoD.
And Ven picks up the WttD, foreshadowing that he stays in the RoI.

So your argument is invalid.

That is not the KKD...It's coloring is a bit off (Its missing the golden color)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back