• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predict how Kingdom Hearts X will end...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
They obviously would, thus it would effected them. And Unchained is like repeating a dream, the Player would have to relive that moment over and over.
true but how they going expand it add more world and more story?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I have been thinking about this way too much ever since I saw that story update and had a couple chats with some over-imaginative people.

The rising tensions and isolated brawls escalate into full-blown war. X-Blade involvement is a 50/50 chance that can't be proven or ruled out for now. In any case, all five factions are swept up in a huge battle. Some in Ursus might be following Aced's ideals, while some in Anguis and Leopardos are trying to avenge their leaders (they don't have to be put out of commission but their factions are still pissed at Aced). Some Unicornis want to stop Aced, much like Ira. Most of them, however, don't really know what's going on and were swept up by mob mentality, confusion, or just plain fear. The Vulpes faction tries to break up the smaller brawls, only to be trapped in a warzone when all hell breaks loose, fighting for their lives.

Exeunt the Dandelions, however that works (portal? teleportation? turning into literal clouds of dandelions? idk). Skuld tells Player to come with them as she leaves. Player stays, refusing to ditch their party (or if they're solo... idk maybe that "doing what your heart commands" cop-out, hell maybe the game could hang a lampshade and mention how weak of an excuse that is), and charges into the fray.

At some point, the X-Blade becomes a factor in the fighting, starting a deadly match of "kill the carrier" on top of the rest of the chaos. Luxu watches from a far cliff. And if SE has the guts to do even half the following, I'd be pretty happy:

Sephiroth0812 said:
Of course they won't show any flowing blood or severed limbs like some of the "more mature" grimdark faction so often advocate, it won't be a "Battle of the Bastards"-like carnage like shown in Game of Thrones, but I believe it will show the sheer scope of what exactly all this means in a more graphical emotional detail.

If they want to really hammer home how tragic this all is they can show wielders collapsing and starting to disappear under tears with each of their Chirithys frantically trying to stop it and fail without exception...and then the Chirithys collapse and disappear too.

We might even get scenes like i.e. one wielder trying to help up another allied wielder who's already exhausted/wounded, only to be stabbed through the chest from behind by a third wielder who then gets blasted by a magic attack from a fourth wielder, with the first wounded wielder left despairing over the death of the second until a fifth wielder comes around and crushes that one too. The Foretellers jumping around killing dozens of normal wielders at once with a single magic attack (those massive craters and scars in the landscape seen in BBS have to come from somewhere). It'll be like the battles from FF Type-0 only without the gore.

According to what we know about the Keyblade War there will be no victor at all. All these wielder-kids and Chirithys will perish in vain, and so will most likely the Foretellers.

yay doom

Whether or not the battle gets shown or not, hundreds if not thousands of wielders die, and their hearts float up against the rain. Player survives the battle but has collapsed from exhaustion or injuries. Luxu claims the X-Blade and reveals through villainous monologue that the cataclysmic battle and the subsequent rain of hearts had drawn Kingdom Hearts close enough that it could easily be accessed. A bright blue light pierces through the clouds to illustrate his point.

Luxu's talking to no one in particular, but Player, of course, hears it. They rise and charge at Luxu in a rage. Begin boss battle.
After Player wins the gameplay fight, they lunge at Luxu, forcing him to take the blow with the X-Blade. Luxu slams them into the ground but notices a part of the X-Blade chipping off. Player gets up and whales on the weapon, maybe throw in some "friends are my power" stuff here if you're ok with the cheese. It eventually shatters.

The blue light fades almost immediately, and the whole world starts getting swallowed by darkness. Luxu draws power from the hearts floating in the air to escape. Player passes out from sheer exhaustion. Ephemera appears- either in Player's dream or in the real world- says that they haven't finished their adventure yet, and pulls them into the Unchained world.

(On a side note, I'm now wondering how all those Keyblades in the Graveyard got there. Do they just materialize there when their wielder dies? Or did someone or something literally go around, pick up fallen wielders' weapons, and stick em one by one into the dirt? >__>)

Whoa ok that was more like an outline for a dumb fanfiction than anything. Sheesh.

Luxu

Awards
I have been thinking about this way too much ever since I saw that story update and had a couple chats with some over-imaginative people.

The rising tensions and isolated brawls escalate into full-blown war. X-Blade involvement is a 50/50 chance that can't be proven or ruled out for now. In any case, all five factions are swept up in a huge battle. Some in Ursus might be following Aced's ideals, while some in Anguis and Leopardos are trying to avenge their leaders (they don't have to be put out of commission but their factions are still pissed at Aced). Some Unicornis want to stop Aced, much like Ira. Most of them, however, don't really know what's going on and were swept up by mob mentality, confusion, or just plain fear. The Vulpes faction tries to break up the smaller brawls, only to be trapped in a warzone when all hell breaks loose, fighting for their lives.

Exeunt the Dandelions, however that works (portal? teleportation? turning into literal clouds of dandelions? idk). Skuld tells Player to come with them as she leaves. Player stays, refusing to ditch their party (or if they're solo... idk maybe that "doing what your heart commands" cop-out, hell maybe the game could hang a lampshade and mention how weak of an excuse that is), and charges into the fray.

The Player has developed somewhat of a friendship with the Foretellers (Excluding Luxu, Invi, and Aced). I would think the Player (not part of any union anymore) would go around kinda being a Freelancer. If Ava, Gula, and Ira aren't helping their unions but are trying to prevent a victor. The Player fighting with them would explain them being left behind, and maybe the Player had to finish off the MoM or Ava. As for the Dandelions, they kinda just poof into the Unchained Realm. Because being "Unchained" is really a state, so most of it points towards the "poofing away" thing. And it would be great to see Ephemera appear for a short time with Skuld and they try to change the Players mind. I would imagine something like this.

S:"So you are really going through with this?"

P:"Its my choice, I can't let my party die, I can't let my Foreteller die"

S:"But chances are you can get killed."

P:"I don't really care, Ephemera and you are my closest friends, but you guys can go on perfectly fine without me"

>Ephemera appears from Unchained<

E:"We obviously can't change your mind, so good luck. I'll see you again soon..."

S:"Good Luck, {Player}"

>Ephemera and Skuld along with the other Dandelions leave for Unchained<

P:"Even if I do live, I would be the sole victor and would have to deal with the thoughts of me slaying many people to stay alive. I think I would be better off..."

>After the Battle<

E:"See? I told you you would live!"

P:"I know this is only a dream, I know I am slowly dying..."

E:"You won't die, we promise."

P:"Last time, you couldn't keep a promise. What makes you think you can this time?"

E:"We won't let you die..."

P:"You should just let me, I already fought, I already served in Luxu's plan. I have no point anymore, the hearts of everyone now haunts me, I am better off..."

E:"You'll live..."

>Dream ends<

>{Player} gets up in Graveyard<

>A Portal opens up and Ephemera and Skuld walk out<

E:"I told you, I could keep a promise"

P:"When I first embarked on my journey, I just served mission after mission. I thought that the Keyblade was a weapon for defending light...Not causing its demise..."

S:"..."

E:"..."

E:"Come on, follow us to Unchained the other Dandelions are waiting for you"

P:"Fine, I will but give me a moment."

E:"..."

S:"Lets give him/her a moment to himself/herself, Ephemera"

>They leave the Player alone, the portal still open<

>The Player goes to their Foretellers Keyblade<

P:"Thank you..."

>They claim the Keyblade and go through the portal<

That is what, I think would happen. I know its terrible, but its just a drama thing

As for the unions, Ursus is full of a bunch of assholes. Because sooner or later their union leader would rub off on them. Aced is more of a "the strongest must live, the weakest must die" type guy, compared to the point of view compared to the other four.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

At some point, the X-Blade becomes a factor in the fighting, starting a deadly match of "kill the carrier" on top of the rest of the chaos. Luxu watches from a far cliff. And if SE has the guts to do even half the following, I'd be pretty happy:

yay doom

Whether or not the battle gets shown or not, hundreds if not thousands of wielders die, and their hearts float up against the rain. Player survives the battle but has collapsed from exhaustion or injuries. Luxu claims the X-Blade and reveals through villainous monologue that the cataclysmic battle and the subsequent rain of hearts had drawn Kingdom Hearts close enough that it could easily be accessed. A bright blue light pierces through the clouds to illustrate his point.

Luxu's talking to no one in particular, but Player, of course, hears it. They rise and charge at Luxu in a rage. Begin boss battle.
After Player wins the gameplay fight, they lunge at Luxu, forcing him to take the blow with the X-Blade. Luxu slams them into the ground but notices a part of the X-Blade chipping off. Player gets up and whales on the weapon, maybe throw in some "friends are my power" stuff here if you're ok with the cheese. It eventually shatters.

The blue light fades almost immediately, and the whole world starts getting swallowed by darkness. Luxu draws power from the hearts floating in the air to escape. Player passes out from sheer exhaustion. Ephemera appears- either in Player's dream or in the real world- says that they haven't finished their adventure yet, and pulls them into the Unchained world.

(On a side note, I'm now wondering how all those Keyblades in the Graveyard got there. Do they just materialize there when their wielder dies? Or did someone or something literally go around, pick up fallen wielders' weapons, and stick em one by one into the dirt? >__>)

Whoa ok that was more like an outline for a dumb fanfiction than anything. Sheesh.

I can honestly picture two scenarios as to why the Keyblades ended up plunged on the earth:

1.) Everyone stabbed their Keyblade on the ground, moribund, and Kingdom Hearts summoned their hearts back to it;

2.) If a final battle of the Player Vs. Luxu happens, then he might have used his powers to ride a Keyblade tornado, much like how Master Xehanort uses his magic to create it, and Vanitas rides it.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm sorely going to be disappointed if we still don't get to see the Foreteller's faces by the end of everything (and also Luxu's and the MoM's), so here's hoping that happens (or at least in UX, Back Cover, and/or KHIII; though I really don't want to have to wait until III) :)

I also really want some information on the X-Blade, because so far X seems to be contradicting the tale that we know about the Keyblade War--even if it just ends up being something as simple as Luxu and the MoM admitting that they tricked everyone, and that the MoM created the Keyblades in the form of the X-Blade so he could conquer the light with it. Just something to get that plot point into here.

We need the game to bookend with Kairi somehow, imo. Whether that's something big and important, or just seeing Kairi's grandma finishing up the tale (most likely the latter), I feel like the game would feel somehow incomplete if we didn't have that.

Also, do you guys think there will be any sort of secret ending at all? This is a KH game--and a pretty big one at that--so I'd like to believe there will be one. You think it'll be about UX, II.8 (Back Cover, that is), or KHIII if we get one?

Luxu

Awards

I would imagine the {Player} pursuits Luxu, and they get into a big bad battle. After fighting for a long time, the Player gets beat from Luxu, he begins taunting them calling them weak, saying Ava was foolish, that they where dumb to not die with the others. Then he insults the {Player's} dead party, and Ephemera and Skuld. Then the Player summons a second keyblade (Come on, you think a Foreteller won't find their way inside, or the other hearts try to power them up?) They begin pounding on the X-Blade with every last drop of energy they have, Luxu keeps blocking it and pulls it away (Like what you said) and from their the scene you said would play out.

Also if you don't know, in real life battle grounds with sword. Swords are nearly left always sticking into the ground, whether it be someone puts it in the ground as a grave, or they fall to the ground and the edge stabs into the ground. Also bodies in Kingdom Hearts are never left behind (Sora in KH1 proves this when he faded away after his demise, they form into a Nobody) so yeah...That sums it up.

I'm sorely going to be disappointed if we still don't get to see the Foreteller's faces by the end of everything (and also Luxu's and the MoM's), so here's hoping that happens (or at least in UX, Back Cover, and/or KHIII; though I really don't want to have to wait until III) :)

I also really want some information on the X-Blade, because so far X seems to be contradicting the tale that we know about the Keyblade War--even if it just ends up being something as simple as Luxu and the MoM admitting that they tricked everyone, and that the MoM created the Keyblades in the form of the X-Blade so he could conquer the light with it. Just something to get that plot point into here.

We need the game to bookend with Kairi somehow, imo. Whether that's something big and important, or just seeing Kairi's grandma finishing up the tale (most likely the latter), I feel like the game would feel somehow incomplete if we didn't have that.

Also, do you guys think there will be any sort of secret ending at all? This is a KH game--and a pretty big one at that--so I'd like to believe there will be one. You think it'll be about UX, II.8 (Back Cover, that is), or KHIII if we get one?

Apparently, Ava looks a lot like Kairi

I think the game might end with Ephemera and Skuld closing a book, hey the tale had to start from somewhere.

Or maybe it might be Eraqus and Xehanort closing a book, probably saying "So, that is the story? Who was that wielder that beat Luxu? What happened to the lost masters? What happened to the Dandelions?"

"I don't know, we weren't at that time but maybe...A way exists?"

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Apparently, Ava looks a lot like Kairi

...She does? When was this revealed? Did I miss something?

Also, the idea you mentioned about Eraqus and Xehanort hearing the story and then asking about the lost Masters is a good one, and would maybe explain why Xehanort's so hell-bent on knowing about them in the III trailer. Because he plans to turn them into Norts.

And I forgot to mention that I need the MoM to somehow be present at the end of the game, whether its in person or him admitting he's maybe possessed Luxu. Just something.

Luxu

Awards
...She does? When was this revealed? Did I miss something?

Also, the idea you mentioned about Eraqus and Xehanort hearing the story and then asking about the lost Masters is a good one, and would maybe explain why Xehanort's so hell-bent on knowing about them in the III trailer. Because he plans to turn them into Norts.

And I forgot to mention that I need the MoM to somehow be present at the end of the game, whether its in person or him admitting he's maybe possessed Luxu. Just something.

"Apparently" as in EVERYONE thinks she looks like Kairi! I see why, they are about the same height, dress in the same colors, act the same, have the same voice actor.

Oh...

About the book, it would explain why Xehanort also took Ven under his wing, if he heard about the Dandelions and Ven was one it would make sense. Heck he may also be Gula!

I have a feeling Luxu tricked and killed the MoM, Luxu might say "Oh and also, I KILLED the Master! Ya! I killed my own teacher, so I could get power without anyone stopping me!"

Awards
"Apparently" as in EVERYONE thinks she looks like Kairi! I see why, they are about the same height, dress in the same colors, act the same, have the same voice actor.
Ava and Kairi don't have the same voice actor. They don't look the same either considering the only part of Ava's face that we've seen is the bottom portion.

Luxu

Awards
Ava and Kairi don't have the same voice actor. They don't look the same either considering the only part of Ava's face that we've seen is the bottom portion.

A lot of people connect her with Kairi in some way, I would rather have Ava not look alike with Kairi maybe have Ava have a some features that look like Kairi's, like hair color.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
A lot of people connect her with Kairi in some way, I would rather have Ava not look alike with Kairi maybe have Ava have a some features that look like Kairi's, like hair color.
i think ava has conncetion to kairi but not related or she kairi grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back