• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was your summer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Pretty much what the title says with some additional questions. C: The questions are completely optional to do, but figured it'd be interesting to hear about everyone's summer, and plans for upcoming fall! Of course, I know summer isn't completely over yet. Lol.

Did you have a good summer? Any funny stories to share?

Did you have any new experiences over the summer? Anything life changing at all?

And any fall plans you're looking forward to? Do you like the fall season?

My Answers

Yup, I had a pretty good summer so far because, I haven't injured myself any from the amount of jogging I've done. I did get to eat some cotton candy, see some fire works, and enjoy a Disturbed concert. Plus, I'm up in WI right now on vacation. C: So I'd say it's been a pretty good summer for me, except for not going to the beach, and some plants struggling in the heat wave we've had this year.

Nothing life changing has occurred for me yet. Although, I do feel a bit more grown up this year. I may of had a new experience, except I can't remember what it was at the top of my head.

I can't say I have any fall plans as of yet.

And yes, I love fall season because of the hot apple cider to drink, and the blankets to keep the cold at bay. Including sweaters. <3

Last edited:

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I'm kinda bummed out cause for me, the summer went by extremely fast. I've been really busy so I didn't really have any time to enjoy it.

As for new experiences, nope, nothing that I can freely admit to on here. XD

As for fall, yep, I'm mostly just excited for FFXV though, My life is such a bore right now.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I'm kinda bummed out cause for me, the summer went by extremely fast. I've been really busy so I didn't really have any time to enjoy it.

As for new experiences, nope, nothing that I can freely admit to on here. XD

As for fall, yep, I'm mostly just excited for FFXV though, My life is such a bore right now.

I'm with you, but my summer was pretty much a waste. I feel like I didn't accomplish anything. I didn't get that PS3 that I wanted nor a tablet. I haven't been swimming nor to any water parks. And, the fair and Mheetu's vet is coming up. I've pretty much gotten sunburnt really bad and I don't know if I will be getting a job at Chuck E. Cheese.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This summer has been honestly mixed. My mom died in May so i guess that doesnt count? I passed my driving class, and did a lot of stressful ass driving. Planted a garden in our backyard and a shitton of rose bushes so that's a first, ate at sonic for the first time and saw a movie or two in theatres.

It could have been worse. I'm glad to still be in one piece haha

Jochira

Awards

well, my summer pretty much consisted of me doing my practical work, though I was on a vacation last month, at Creta... in which I finally learned of the pleasures of snails *w* (hardly surprising for me, seeing how shellfishes and octopus are my fav dishes, after sushi XD), and then spending some time at a convention that Sweden got, NärCon.
Did you have any new experiences over the summer? Anything life changing at all?

I learned a new emotion and got a new goal, since I met some1 that's proably more important than myself (dem distance and timezones though QWQ) :D

well, I plan on enjoying my fav season of the year, the season of darkness and chill and the season of NO WASPS AND HORNETS (real reason right here... XD)

but yah, my fall will mainly be focused on my exam work owo

Muke

whatever
Awards
No, my grandma is in the hospital (since 3-4 weeks?), so that's bad.
Buuut Manuel Köllner (a German/Austrian media-producer) is a friend of my Mom and likes my dubs, so I guess that's a plus? He said he'd call once he gets a role for me or something. =D

Weeeell, I ran away twice. My brother died, that definitely was/is life changing. :/

I'm not really the type to plan stuff when it comes to life.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It's weird to think that summer is already coming to its end. Not really any funny stories to share. I feel like I spent my whole summer time on watching and reading Haikyuu!!. o0

My grandma died, which was kind of weird even though expected. I experienced that I'm able to take responsibility in my job but that it's not really worth it because people rarely thank you for doing so.

Fall is my favorite season. I prefer rain over snow because snow turns into disgusting mud after like 5 seconds. I love the leaves falling down, the afternoons...Yeah. I'm gonna attend the gamescom next week and hopefully will see some friends for Halloween.

h.e.hassanein

Aw, this is a nice idea for a thread

- I did have an enjoyable summer. I didn't really travel or anything because I had a big trip in spring break, so this summer was pretty much spent at home, but it was a long, much-needed break

As for funny stories, I don't know how funny this is but the very first night of my vacation was also the night of this one friend's wedding. It was also the day I submit my final design project for the semester, so I hadn't slept for three nights before it, I had even spent the previous night running back and forth from the laser printer to the computer labs to try and get as much done as I could.
So after I present my work and the goddamned semester finally ends, I'm dead. I sleep the whole way home and then tell my mom to wake me up in time to go to the hairdresser, because three nights of no sleeping also means three nights of no showers ^^

....but she felt too bad for me to wake me up and so I had to go to this wedding with literally everyone from my university there with my undone, unwashed hair, makeup hastily put on and the first dress I found in my closet. I ask to be picked up at 11 pm because I'm way too tired to stay up any longer let alone party.

So I get to the wedding and the adrenaline kicks in, I'm having a good time and the wedding is just about to get started (in Egypt weddings last until 3 am with the buffets typically open at midnight lol) and the driver is here, it's time to leave. I haven't eaten, the bride and groom have just had their dance and I'm really regretting not asking to stay until later.

Next morning I wake up and see the pictures of what I missed. There was an open buffet of sushi (!!!) and afterwards to sing for the guests was no other than this huge Egyptian celebrity and all these people I know took tons of pictures with him and danced with him and everything. :))))))

- Nothing really life-changing either, but I did get my first-ever internship!

- I plan to just try and survive the coming fall semester, I'll be taking on a huge workload plus extracurriculars, which means I have to quit rugby practice to balance everything out :(

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
My summer could have been better, I got into a lot of fights and heartbreaking moments. I did go to an amusement park and concert. Ummm, also I heard Muke's lovely voice (yes I admit it). Funny stories? My sister was so hormonal (pregnancy) that she rampaged at Wendy's because they forgot her fries lol. New experiences? Going to my first concert and screaming the top of my lungs was new. Fall plans? Not really, other than trying to catch up to speed on the forums if I'll still have internet then. :/

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
My summer was pretty great, despite me not quite getting everything done that I intended to.

My summer started off early, as graduates from my high school get out about a month earlier than everyone else. Uncharted 4 had come out the weekend I finished with school, and so I locked myself in my room for three days straight and just played it nonstop. Once my friends got out of high school, I took my senior trip, but it wasn't one filled with partying and drinking. I took my best friends, who are all still in high school now, to Walt Disney World, and it turned out to be the best trip I had ever taken. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun.

I began writing the novel that I one day hope to get published. I've been practicing writing and honing my craft for what will soon amount to ten years of my life, and it feels so good to finally get that huge project started.

Lastly, I was hired for my first job as a sports writer for my college's newspaper. I'm the only college freshman on the writing staff, and after a set of workshops this week, I've received my first assignment. I'll be majoring in Mass Communications with a focus in journalism with my sights set on a minor in Marketing starting in this coming fall semester, all the while preparing to graduate college in the future with honors. I don't intend on doing so now, but in the future I've made up my mind to apply for the Disney College Program and spend a semester of school working and taking classes in Walt Disney World.

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
made 6k and some change and went to taipei

ImVentus

Awards
I guess I had a pretty decent summer but I was really busy doing some work that took away most of my time. Not really anything to share but it was decent.

Yeah I did and I feel like this summer was a reminder that I needed a new start.

I'm not really a planner but yeah I will move away this fall and study something that I have dreamt of ever since I was a kid. I'm not really a fan of the fall cause I don't like the cold weather I prefer heat.

LingeringVanitas

Easily the worst summer I've ever had. Couldn't find work all summer, no money to have fun. Didn't do anything new. And it was definitly the coldest wettest summer here in the history of where I live.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Surprisingly, it was fun! Suffering because it was hot. It never got cold. It's been summer for like a whole year. Maybe longer. I don't know. What is rain? What is cold? What is winter and spring and fall?

Yeah! Hung out with Sign, Zephyr, and Taochan during E3! <3

Nothing life changing happened...I got my wisdom teeth at 25 (not even really teeth they were like not-even-barely grown nothings under my gums) so they did surgery to take them out. I'm still trying to figure out how to eat certain foods.

No plans, but I love the fall so I can't wait for it to get cold. Did I mention it hasn't been cold here in like a year or so?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Family reunion in Texas, met a good chunk of my mom's family and we had a blast. Also it's Texas.

Nothing really, just that I not the only big movie and show junkie in the family.

xiaojen7

I had a great summer! I did the usual swimming and hiking. Nothing life changing over the summer I don't think.. but I'm really looking forward to fall. Fall is my favorite season because I get to continue my scarf collection <3 and also warm drinks and sweaters. yesssss

Back