• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm so sad right now, my poor Georgie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I came home to find my cat mangled to death by one of the dogs my mum recently adopted. He was my George. He used to reply whenever I called him, and he was the best snuggle-buddy. I came upstairs this morning to say hi to him and he replied like usual, then I gave him a scratch on the head. When I saw him he was by the laundry room door, mouth slightly open, fur everywhere, and he was covered in slobber. I turned around only to see these two dogs that had somehow escaped their cages. One of them killed my George. We're getting rid of he one we think most likely did it, because we have 3 other cats in the house and we will never let that happen again. I really like that one dog (Mello) but I just know that if I see her again I might lose it. It literally took me every ounce of will power not to beat her when I saw what she had done. I was just so angry, so sad. I left the ruined house in my car until somebody else got home. I couldn't be there alone. I had to cover his dead body. My poor Georgie, I loved him so much. My mom blames herself because she thought she could train the prey drive out of Mello, but the odds were against her. I locked the two dogs that escaped from their cages myself. Conceivably, Mello COULD have gotten out because her cage is rubbish, but there's NO way the other one got out (it's just a simple two latch lock) so I have NO idea what happened. Mello's not smart enough to open the other one's cage. I left at 8:00 this morning, they were in their cage, my brother left for a trip today at 12:00, still in their cages. I'm just so sad right now, I miss my Georgie. My 8 year old fat cat that meowed whenever I wanted him to. He was our curious George. I'm so sad. I've had nothing but Rye to drink tonight, and I feel so guilty that I don't feel worse.
My poor Georgie, I loved you buddy, so much. I just can't imagine the fear and anguish you went through. I wish I had stayed home, my poor Georgie. I love you buddy, and I'm so sorry. The only thing I can do tonight is drink and hope the pain goes away for at least one night. I love you Georgie, my buddy-boy.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I came home to find my cat mangled to death by one of the dogs my mum recently adopted. He was my George. He used to reply whenever I called him, and he was the best snuggle-buddy. I came upstairs this morning to say hi to him and he replied like usual, then I gave him a scratch on the head. When I saw him he was by the laundry room door, mouth slightly open, fur everywhere, and he was covered in slobber. I turned around only to see these two dogs that had somehow escaped their cages. One of them killed my George. We're getting rid of he one we think most likely did it, because we have 3 other cats in the house and we will never let that happen again. I really like that one dog (Mello) but I just know that if I see her again I might lose it. It literally took me every ounce of will power not to beat her when I saw what she had done. I was just so angry, so sad. I left the ruined house in my car until somebody else got home. I couldn't be there alone. I had to cover his dead body. My poor Georgie, I loved him so much. My mom blames herself because she thought she could train the prey drive out of Mello, but the odds were against her. I locked the two dogs that escaped from their cages myself. Conceivably, Mello COULD have gotten out because her cage is rubbish, but there's NO way the other one got out (it's just a simple two latch lock) so I have NO idea what happened. Mello's not smart enough to open the other one's cage. I left at 8:00 this morning, they were in their cage, my brother left for a trip today at 12:00, still in their cages. I'm just so sad right now, I miss my Georgie. My 8 year old fat cat that meowed whenever I wanted him to. He was our curious George. I'm so sad. I've had nothing but Rye to drink tonight, and I feel so guilty that I don't feel worse.
My poor Georgie, I loved you buddy, so much. I just can't imagine the fear and anguish you went through. I wish I had stayed home, my poor Georgie. I love you buddy, and I'm so sorry. The only thing I can do tonight is drink and hope the pain goes away for at least one night. I love you Georgie, my buddy-boy.

Oh man, I can't believe that happened to your cat. I'm sorry that this had to happen. I don't know what I would do if something like that happened to my cat, Mheetu. I hope you find the dog that's responsible. I'm sorry that you weren't there to save George.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
jesus christ thats terrible, i'm sorry man. my sister's dog did that to my mom's cat and a chinchilla a few years back. its fucked up.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I feel for you Xicken. I've lost pets before, and it's so difficult. What happened to your cat is truly terrible. Best wishes that you and your family can overcome this, as it will get better and you''ll eventually be able to move on. Losing a close pet is like losing a loved one, but each day will get better. Hang in there man.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Thanks everybody for your kind words. I was pretty drunk when I wrote that last night so i'm a little embarrassed.

How is your mom taking George's lost?
Probably worse than me. She got the dog and feels responsible for her actions. She wanted to open up a pet rescue/dog kennel, but now she's not sure after this. I always supported her, but it's obvious now that there needs to be actual dog training training.

I hope the dog isn't going to be put down. I hope the other cats are doing well.
No, we will not be putting the dog down. But I honestly can't imagine life around her anymore if this is what Mello is capable of. We hate animal cruelty, and support things like PETA. I know this is ironic given how I stated that I nearly hit Mello, albeit in a passion of rage. The other cats are fine. One of them probably didn't bat an eye (Gilbert) he's our mentally handicapped cat (no, seriously) his head is always tilted to one side and he has no sense of danger. The other two hid probably (Johnny and Clementine).

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Thanks everybody for your kind words. I was pretty drunk when I wrote that last night so i'm a little embarrassed.

Probably worse than me. She got the dog and feels responsible for her actions. She wanted to open up a pet rescue/dog kennel, but now she's not sure after this. I always supported her, but it's obvious now that there needs to be actual dog training training.

No, we will not be putting the dog down. But I honestly can't imagine life around her anymore if this is what Mello is capable of. We hate animal cruelty, and support things like PETA. I know this is ironic given how I stated that I nearly hit Mello, albeit in a passion of rage. The other cats are fine. One of them probably didn't bat an eye (Gilbert) he's our mentally handicapped cat (no, seriously) his head is always tilted to one side and he has no sense of danger. The other two hid probably (Johnny and Clementine).

I hope you, your mom and Mello can get pass this.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oh my God, I'm really sorry to hear that Xickin. My cousins' cat Simba and I were really close too. One day I was told he died, and I was depressed for so long along with one of cousins who was close to him too. Sad to say he was suffering greatly before his death. I hope you can get pass this and I wish you best in luck in coping with your cat's loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back