• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Players...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Worst: Day 5

Best: Day 4 and 6

1 and 2 is kinda meh. The third day

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
which ever the days that you do the jobs and the seven wonders are the worst

The Dive to the heart day was dope

the rest were ok I guess with 2nd best being the last day.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My favorite Day is the one where you work to go to the beach, followed by the tournament. My least favorite is the Seven Wonders. The characters getting pissed off at Roxas for wanting to know the 7th wonder at the end always irritated me, and then you have that really long scene with Namine that's prolongued too much by empty air.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
From best to worst, keeping my explanations simple:
Day 4: I love the struggle tourney in its entirety.
Day 6: Several really memorable moments take place here.
Day 3: I almost put this above Day 6 for the fact that I love returning to the Dive to the Heart, as it is such a perfect tone piece for the series, and ties Roxas to Sora so well early on. I'd love to see Dive to the Heart return in KH3 in some form, however likely or unlikely that may be (separate discussion for a separate thread).
Day 1: Somewhat unspectacular, but provides a decent set up for the prologue and raises a couple good questions.
Day 2: The job minigames aren't terrible, and this day can be skipped for the most part, but if you choose to do them (and get that small little AP bonus) it just winds up being tedious. It isn't horrible, but it's not too great either.
Day 5: The most obscure, and the only one I'm not a fan of in any form. I found a couple of the minigames here tough when I first played the game as a young kid, and now, much like those of Day 2, they feel a bit tedious and unnecessary, except you can't just skip it and have your friends do all the work for you. The narrative weight of this day is arguably the least of all in the prologue. One could make a case for Day 2 being worse than 5, in my opinion.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"looks like my summer vacation... is over."

last day = best day. all the nostalgic heft.

Jochira

Awards
Worst: Day 2, I doesn't mind doing the jobs, but it feels repetitive, since just doing all jobs once won't be enough (even more so if you're a bit of a clumsy player)

Best: Struggle and final day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back