• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Pottermore's new sortings for Ilvermorny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

h.e.hassanein

So I can't be the only potterhead on this site, right?

A few days ago Pottermore released info on this new, North American wizarding school called Ilvermorny (not without criticism ) and a new sorting quiz to boot.
What do you guys think? Also, what houses were you sorted into?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thunderbird.

Personally hate that there are houses in Ilvermorny. I felt like the houses were because of how Hogwarts was founded. It added unnecessary division so they didn't need and I find it hard to believe that an American magic school would follow in the same vein.

h.e.hassanein

Thunderbird.

Personally hate that there are houses in Ilvermorny. I felt like the houses were because of how Hogwarts was founded. It added unnecessary division so they didn't need and I find it hard to believe that an American magic school would follow in the same vein.

I actually agree with you- the fact that she specifically wrote an excuse for this made it look worse. 'Oh they based the school loosely on what they heard about Hogwarts so there had to be four houses hurr durr'- it's no secret everyone loves those sorting quizzes including myself hehe and they're basically clickbaiting us....

It worked on me though :rolleyes: I got thunderbird myself

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
whoo hoo im thunderbird what does it mean

Dah dah, da doo, uh bah bah bah bah bah woo

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Pukwudgie...what kind of name is that even? D:
Apparently, I'm a healer and represent the heart of a witch / wizard.
Please?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm a Hufflepuff and a Puckwudgie, go figure haha.

h.e.hassanein

That's actually really funny how everyone here (so far) are either pukwudgies or thunderbirds, of course KH fans would be all about friendship and exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back