• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some guidance? UPDATED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
hey, so, I haven't been playing for very long, just over a week, I've literally just passed level 200 so I have the capability to guilt now. Basically I'm a bit stuck, I open a 600 pack every day but the last few have been pretty shitty to be honest, I don't know which medals to keep, which to try guilt or anything. KH Cloud is the only one I've taken to 6 stars because of the keyblade cost, beginning to think as a f2p player this will come to be a regret. But yeah, before I make the game harder for myself and sell some medals that I might need later, could anyone give me any advice on what would be best? If it helps at all I use someone in my party's guilted Sephiroth as my 6th attack.

UPDATE: Thanks for the help guys, now I'm just stuck on quest 344 until I get some better magic medals (pulled Luxord last night in a daily sweet deal though I guess).
What would you guys do in my current predicament? Where is best to farm level up medals for magic (do NOT say the weekly event, I ain't waiting a week to level shit up.)

KEYBLADES:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MEDAL LIST:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Master Form Sora = 1 orb
KH2 Black Coat Riku = 3 orbs
KH2 Sora Ver B = 1 orb
Hag = 2 orbs
Stitch = 2 orbs
Stitch = 3 orbs
KH Aerith = 3 orbs
KH2 Riku = 1 orb
The Queen = 1 orb
Vivi = 1 orb
KH 3D Sora = 1 orb

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Some guidance?

Just from a first look there's quite a few medals you can meld into each other so you're on your way to guilting them.

The 3* Hag with 2690 power can go into each other and you can then work on levelling that up to meld into your 5* Hag. So can the 2* Stitches (I believe there is at least one dot at 2* level, if not then level them up to 3*'s each then do it). The dumbo's can meld, as well as the Evil Queen and Aerith. When you have space you can level up your Jiminy's and meld them together.

Basically any medal you have that is the exact same as another medal with the same * level, throw into each other and work on levelling them up so they can become really powerful.

Personally, don't remove Aqua. Her special attack at 6* is fantastic and it only costs 1 unit from the gauge which is great.

Cid's aren't that easy to come by currently, you can generally get at least 10 of them each month from working through the coliseum. You can also usually get them from the events that occur fairly regularly. Other than that you'd have to dip into the weekly extravaganza package to get access to 3 Cids per day but that means spending money.

If you're having trouble with deck space you can filter the avatar boards to show avatars with unearned COST panels and just spending your avatar coins to unlock the cost before moving on. This is how I've been working at level 179 and I've got about 170-something cost units (which is STILL short of a full deck of 6* medals. You need 183 cost units minimum to have a 6* and that's with every medal maxed with Cid medals).

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com

Cool, thanks for that. I appreciate it!
Melding some of the duplicate medals together now.
Above everything I'm looking for some advice on building a strong as diddly team, I imagine I'm going to need a few other medals though. I just got Minnie this morning and was told to keep her no matter what.

Also is there anything equivalent to Second Chance in this game? just cause the raid bosses still one hit me every single time, I know you can just resume the battle though.

Unixwizard

Also is there anything equivalent to Second Chance in this game? just cause the raid bosses still one hit me every single time, I know you can just resume the battle though.

Not in English version, yet.

Also, slight correction to the above. 180 cost is enough to host all 6* medals if they are at -10 cost. 36*5=180.

I have a spreadsheet designed for F2P player to rank medals a number of different ways, and it takes into consideration the fact that a F2P player will not be dotting and guilting whatever rare medals they get. Don't underestimate your options for F2P. The 3D Riku and Sora medals are the hardest hitters in the game. Aqua is top notch. Stitch is amazing. YRP girls are decent. These are all obtainable and, except for Aqua, fully guilt-able in F2P.

Spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ZoMhu_wrCnBJ3obFznA2OvpgPJvHpZTL79XPY0JjnQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sorakh212

Awards

I recommend increasing your storage space if and or whenever possible because that alone will help you later on when your farming, grinding, or hell even collecting if that's your thing. Looks like you've got some pretty good or at least decent medals though given your level and circumstances. Guilting is very helpful especially down the road but you need to complete or unlock certain nodes in the avatar board. Just be mindful of what you spend when it comes to Munny and Jewels really. Buff medals and extra ones like poison, sleep, paralysis, etc. can also prove useful when used with the right medals or strengths. I'm not particularly fond of the whole freemium games/mobile apps but I mainly play for the story with KHUx. The overall atmosphere, vibe, and experience is quite nice though and I've had some really interesting conversations in the various parties and groups I've been in so far. I hope you've enjoyed your experience so far and that things haven't been too complicated or difficult thus far.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com

Thanks for the help guys, now I'm just stuck on quest 344 until I get some better magic medals (pulled Luxord last night in a daily sweet deal though I guess).
What would you guys do in my current predicament? Where is best to farm level up medals for magic (do NOT say the weekly event, I ain't waiting a week to level shit up.)

KEYBLADES:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MEDAL LIST:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back