• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Frollo appear again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should frollo appear again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

I thought he was totally wasted in 3d so I really hope he appears again at some point, maybe as a member of the 13 darknesses.

Muke

whatever
Awards
tumblr_mqkuavW3R31s9glpyo1_500.gif

Seriously though, imo they didn't handle him right in DDD. They could've at least made him a boss.
I just think it would be awesome to revisit LCDC. I'unno.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
tumblr_mqkuavW3R31s9glpyo1_500.gif

Seriously though, imo they didn't handle him right in DDD. They could've at least made him a boss.
I just think it would be awesome to revisit LCDC. I'unno.

Except that he's useless as a boss since he's just an old crow swinging a normal sword around?
Even Kairi would have no problem kicking his sorry ass back to yesterday in minutes.
At least Shan-Yu and Clayton had actual fighting expertise.
I'm actually a little intrigued on why there are so many people constantly bringing up this guy again specifically for a boss fight when it would barely be an interesting opponent in the first place.
Or as Riku pointed out: "Just a sad old man with a dark heart".
Getting unceremoniously thrown off a balcony is actually a fitting end for this nasty piece of work anyways, so why grace him with the "honor" of an own dedicated boss fight?

Furthemore, a character like Frollo actually fits as a "summoner"-type of enemy who summons minions to do his fighting.
In that vein, his portrayal in DDD with the Wargoyle wasn't that far off the mark.

Empress Mitsuru

If he ever appears again the should have him getting turned into a huge heartless same as Scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back