• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch: Footage of Kingdom Hearts HD DDD and 0.2 Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

E3 2016 is well and truly underway and with our KHInsider reports on the field it's only natural that we have footage of the demos for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep Opening Cinematic

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep Shadow Boss Battle

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep Ending Cinematic

Kingdom Hearts HD Dream Drop Distance Riku The Grid Gameplay

Square Enix also uploaded HQ footage of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in 60 fps with the new Dream Eater, Catnuki!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
As much as I'd like to watch all of these, I am resisting bc possible spoilers? :{

The work is looking beautifully done though.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Buttery silky smooth 60fps. For the first and most likely only time in the franchise. Thank u jesus

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Dream Drop Distance at 60fps seems a little jarring at first glance but I have a good feeling that I'll get accustomed to it. Loving the changes made to KH3D so far like additional Dream Eaters.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, if the PS3 games ever come to PS4 it's likely they'd be in 60fps as well

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

If Square Enix they ever do that then, I'd love an Xbox One/Nintendo NX release for 1.5 and 2.5 too. It's unfair for the Xbox install base to have Kingdom Hearts III without access to the previous entries in the series (and seeing as the majority of side games were originally on Nintendo platforms, Nintendo fans deserve the Remix collections too).

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
If Square Enix they ever do that then, I'd love an Xbox One/Nintendo NX release for 1.5 and 2.5 too. It's unfair for the Xbox install base to have Kingdom Hearts III without access to the previous entries in the series (and seeing as the majority of side games were originally on Nintendo platforms, Nintendo fans deserve the Remix collections too).

Square: "Fine, no KH3 for you"

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Don't tease me. Full 60 on KH1 and 2 is a dream. Emulation hacks create glitches and imbalances with invincibility frames, so getting the full monty on PS4 would really wet my whistle if you catch my cold

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Square: "Fine, no KH3 for you"

In Square's defense of releasing Kingdom Hearts III on Xbox One, it was simultaneously announced for PS4/Xbox One at a time in which both consoles were introduced to the consumer market. Because of that, they couldn't really judge the relevance of the console in Japan. Had Xbox One been far more popular in Japan, the HD Remix collection could have hypothetically been released for the Xbox 360 too.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
OH MY GOD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back