• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
15 minutes to play the demo. Definitely not the full thing by any means.

About 0.2... Did it FEEL good? Like, fluid and punchy like Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2? Give it to me straight. I can take it.

It felt buttery smooth and punchy. Every hit feels like it has weight behind it. As for Ashton's question on kickback, enemies get knocked back but can break out of them. Feels like KH2...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
15 minutes to play the demo. Definitely not the full thing by any means.

It felt buttery smooth and punchy. Every hit feels like it has weight behind it. As for Ashton's question on kickback, enemies get knocked back but can break out of them. Feels like KH2...

Thank you based Spockanort

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm glad that it sounds like the attacks have weight to them. Soraalm1 will probably be pleased by that. LOL.

And that apparently there are a lot of ways for Aqua to get caught in an enemy combo and easily killed: this makes me hope that 0.2 and III won't have the problem that II did in being way too easy.

I'm also so psyched that platforming is back, but with the free fun ability. Sounds like a match made in heaven, tbh. (I loved the idea of platforming in KH so much, even though the execution wasn't good, so I'm glad it's back in a better way.)

I really pray I didn't spoil too much for myself by reading all this, though (here's hoping the entire game is actually much longer than what we've seen so far). But even if I did, I can take it, because knowing that Aqua talks about the environment is getting me ecstatic for the idea that maybe Sora will talk to his friends on the map! OMG. That would be so cool. We need stuff like that in KH!

How's Willa Holland sound in the demo, btw?:)

And OMG. The tail of that new Dream Eater makes me think of a beaver. LOL. And with the leaf on its head, I imagine that it specializes in healing?

I wonder if they'll add any said new Dream Eaters to the end credits DDD scene.

I also wonder what the lovely creature's name is. Haha.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm glad that it sounds like the attacks have weight to them. Soraalm1 will probably be pleased by that. LOL.

And that apparently there are a lot of ways for Aqua to get caught in an enemy combo and easily killed: this makes me hope that 0.2 and III won't have the problem that II did in being way too easy.

I'm also so psyched that platforming is back, but with the free fun ability. Sounds like a match made in heaven, tbh. (I loved the idea of platforming in KH so much, even though the execution wasn't good, so I'm glad it's back in a better way.)

I really pray I didn't spoil too much for myself by reading all this, though (here's hoping the entire game is actually much longer than what we've seen so far). But even if I did, I can take it, because knowing that Aqua talks about the environment is getting me ecstatic for the idea that maybe Sora will talk to his friends on the map! OMG. That would be so cool. We need stuff like that in KH!

How's Willa Holland sound in the demo, btw?:)

And OMG. The tail of that new Dream Eater makes me think of a beaver. LOL. And with the leaf on its head, I imagine that it specializes in healing?

I wonder if they'll add any said new Dream Eaters to the end credits DDD scene.

I also wonder what the lovely creature's name is. Haha.
The name is Catnuki. I… guess because Cat + Tanuki = Catnuki or something? lol idk

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Sounds super good so far, oh man… I don't get how anyone could be complaining about not getting KH3 right now when we have something like this coming soon! "Feels like KH2" is the best KH news in years for me.

Awards
Okay, so from a very recent interview with Nomura, the length of BBS 0.2 is actually the length of a Kingdom Hearts III world.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
New Dream Eater and actual comments about the environment! Only thing I'm sad about is KH2's MP system being back lol, but I can live.

Everything else is so exciting!

stareyedprince

Apparently dengeki deleted the page? I can't find it... Maybe they showed it a bit too early lol

The snippets are interesting, but I wonder what does Nomura mean there would be difficulties adding TWEWY characters into KH3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back