• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeyper97

Simple: it's the oldest manmade Keyblade that happened to be fused with another blade. Or perhaps something else happened to alter its appearance. Keyblades ARE influenced by their wielders' hearts, after all.

If those two had been the oldest, then it wouldn't explicitely be a lie. Just not the complete truth behind it.

Oh, yeah, good points. Typical of Xehanort to give twisted truths and roundabout answers.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yeah, that idea's been thrown around before. And obviously, lions don't have horns, and goats don't have feline muzzles or manes.

I think I'm most excited for any Chi-related stuff because I really want to find out how close we were with this theory. It's all very suspicious and pointing towards several conclusions, but the fusion one's my favorite.
Ah yes, I remember this. Forgot that fusing was part of it (or maybe I was subconsciously remembering.)

But I too am excited to see how close any of our theories are.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Coming December

Question about 0.2
Aqua says that the road collapsed when the clock advanced.
What does the clock advancing mean tho? There's no actual flow of time in the darkness, right? So is anyone "forcing" time in the darkness to actually advance or did I miss something?
imo it's just a nod/reference to the movie. (You know, the magic vanishing away when the lock strikes midnight and such)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Simple: it's the oldest manmade Keyblade that happened to be fused with another blade. Or perhaps something else happened to alter its appearance. Keyblades ARE influenced by their wielders' hearts, after all.

It does not even have to be another blade this particular Keyblade has to be fused with.
It could also be something different that was fused to (or rather into) the blade, maybe something like a heart.

Remember how in the Final Episode of BBS when Aqua fights Terra-Xehanort the Goatblade always vanishes from Terra-Xehanort's hands when the Guardian is active and returns when he performs a Combo on Aqua (but then the Guardian vanishes for the duration)?

The two big appendages on the Guardian's head can be interpreted as tentacles or antennae, but they could also symbolize elongated horns and/or a mane..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Edited for better visuals

E3%202016%20Banner.jpg

Feels weird. KH has never had a CG banner before.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Edited for better visuals

E3%202016%20Banner.jpg

Feels weird. KH has never had a CG banner before.
well you got to promote unreal engine somehow since that what most of the game to going be in for 0.2 and backcover or like master spockanort said nomura probally didn't have time to make a banner.

plus the stucture in the back looks like the thing that master xehanort keyblade was haning from

Last edited:

stareyedprince

Some people said that the structure in the back of Aqua and the Foretellers kind of looks like the structure in the KH3 e3 2015 trailer
7BYLYqLl.jpg

They do seem kind of similar, though I wonder what do these things mean in the first place?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora and Riku are very oddly placed to me. And it looks like they fixed Mickey's face a little... his cheeks still seem flat though. And man, I was so excited for that Aqua medal.. until I saw the art for it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
plus the stucture in the back looks like the thing that master xehanort keyblade was haning from
Now that we have a good look of it, yes it looks quite like it! *speculates*

Sora and Riku are very oddly placed to me. And it looks like they fixed Mickey's face a little... his cheeks still seem flat though. And man, I was so excited for that Aqua medal.. until I saw the art for it.
Riku's placement is a little better than Sora's, and poor Sora looks like he's falling off the poster!!
*crosses fingers that Mickey's botox wore off*
Yeah, Aqua's...not looking too good.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Now that we have a good look of it, yes it looks quite like it! *speculates*

Riku's placement is a little better than Sora's, and poor Sora looks like he's falling off the poster!!
*crosses fingers that Mickey's botox wore off*
Yeah, Aqua's...not looking too good.

Sora be like:
"Is this the game I'm stupid in? Oh God, I'm out."

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
can we talk about the stucture in the back and not the other stuff the design is bad yeah but that stucting is intresing why does like like master xehanort master keyblade hannger

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
well you got to promote unreal engine somehow since that what most of the game to going be in for 0.2 and backcover or like master spockanort said nomura probally didn't have time to make a banner.

Jesus how did you get that? Lol, good eye.

Do we have any theories about that piece? Cause it does have 7 keyblades on it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't really think so. I was always too occupied with being happy about the clock nearby being at three o'clock, lol.

Actually tho, are we sure it's only seven keyblades on that?
I feel like I can see at least nine.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really think so. I was always too occupied with being happy about the clock nearby being at three o'clock, lol.

Actually tho, are we sure it's only seven keyblades on that?
I feel like I can see at least nine.

I can only see 7 (including Xehanort's) but we haven't seen the full structure.

I am also not sure what that is between Aqua and Mickeys Keyblade.

w2Ra2B9.png

9s3kF0i.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
95d9519bef419f40fd11be2f63b73f87.png

Three.
826e7c9f84083e57f51356a30a5b78e4.png

Three.
17977b679d8e0d4f33888128d911261e.png

Two.

And Xehanort's. One could argue that the two down below look too short but to me, it's keyblades. :X

By the way, why is there a keyhole-structure behind MX's blade? o0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back