• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Xehanort discussion rundown.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenbork

Awards
Hi everyone! First thing first if this is something someone else has posted I am sorry! I don't post a lot but I read a lot. Also this may contains spoilers!! But approaching kh3 I want to talk to the greatest fanbase of all time!

So the topic here is the whole "where is terra at". I feel this is a strange topic and I have a few concerns.

1. In BBS Xehanort clearly takes terras body as a younger vessel. Okay whatever. But then when the guardian shows up I'm immediately assuming ansem SOD.

My problem with that only lies if we have confirmed that terranort solidly becomes a shell of a nobody/heartless after completely unlocking terras heart to let Nort take over? So like neither terra or Xehanort "exist" at that point or they both have anmesia or whatnot.

2. If it is amnesia I feel like Ansem SOD was definitely terra (clothing hairstyle match at very least) with xemnas being a forgetful xehanort?

3. The other thing that comes to mind is this kinda disproves Brown Robe being Ansem SOD. Cuz if what I assume is true then why wouldn't Brown Robe appear in "form" of terra? But the reason I worry about this guy is didn't we "confirm" he was ansem sod time traveling? Or was that YX?

4. This is kinda what I'm going for with the new 2.8 trailer cuz it shows "what we believe to be" terra as himself. So im assuming the deaths of Ansem SOD and xemnas brought both master xehanort and terra back to original forms.

So summary, if you read all this I'm basically just asking if you agree that the unlocking of terranorts heart simply made terra a very messed up Ansem SOD and xehanort a very nostalgic xemnas?

This took me like 20mins to type cuz the lore of kh is undoubtedly the most in depth I've ever gone with a series. Thanks for replies guys!!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
1. In BBS Xehanort clearly takes terras body as a younger vessel. Okay whatever. But then when the guardian shows up I'm immediately assuming ansem SOD.

My problem with that only lies if we have confirmed that terranort solidly becomes a shell of a nobody/heartless after completely unlocking terras heart to let Nort take over? So like neither terra or Xehanort "exist" at that point or they both have anmesia or whatnot.

I'm short on time right now so a more detailed answer will have to come later, but in this bit it is where an error in thinking occurs. Ansem SoD and Xemnas were created only one year after BBS during the experiments Terra-Xehanort made with Ansem's apprentices.

In BBS, there is only Terra-Xehanort and him turning his Keyblade on himself during the Final Episode was an attempt of Xehanort to force Terra's heart out of the body which ultimatively failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back