• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer

Doubt we'll see one. They typically don't have any for the remaster collections, but there's bound to be some neat physical preorder bonus.

But it's not a remaster collection.
0.2 is completely new and Back Cover isn't exactly a remaster either.

Cactuar

NOLAN? IS THAT YOU? OR IS IT MERCER? I CAN'T TELL.

OMG I CAN'T TELL EITHER

1:58-2:01 sounds kind of Nolan-y in my opinion, but actually overall I think it sounds more like Mercer so I'm not sure...

They're both cool dudes though so either would be fine for me ahah

I'm still watching the Trailer for the 50th time or something D:

Me too.... Especially when Square has the orchestra version of Hikari or Passion playing in the trailers it tugs at my heartstrings every time T_T

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

But it's not a remaster collection.
0.2 is completely new and Back Cover isn't exactly a remaster either.

Fair point actually. I still think it'll be treated as a remaster collection though, as DDD is a remaster (and is the only full game on there). It still contains two playable games and a movie, and while 0.2 is brand new, it isn't a true full-length Kingdom Hearts game. Being that it was titled in a similar fashion to 1.5 and 2.5, it appears that they're treating it as the same sort of title. Don't get me wrong, a collector's edition would be nice, but I don't think we'll see one here. I definitely expect one for KH3, though.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

tumblr_o8gknalZn31qzjvqgo1_1280.png

Thought I'd make it a bit more clear that it's not Traverse Town, as that would make no sense, but also since like, it's Cinderella's town. Cinderella takes place in like the 1890s, they have lamps.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Thought I'd make it a bit more clear that it's not Traverse Town, as that would make no sense, but also since like, it's Cinderella's town. Cinderella takes place in like the 1890s, they have lamps.

Definitely agree with you now. Upon watching the trailer initially, I just assumed it to be Traverse Town as I was watching for gameplay and other things, but you're definitely right. Makes far more sense for it to be Cinderella's town anyway.

appleboy82791

Awards

Fair point actually. I still think it'll be treated as a remaster collection though, as DDD is a remaster (and is the only full game on there). It still contains two playable games and a movie, and while 0.2 is brand new, it isn't a true full-length Kingdom Hearts game. Being that it was titled in a similar fashion to 1.5 and 2.5, it appears that they're treating it as the same sort of title. Don't get me wrong, a collector's edition would be nice, but I don't think we'll see one here. I definitely expect one for KH3, though.

I think that if it was going to be treated like a re-mastered title then it would have remix in the title like the others. There's really no precedent for 2.8. There's never been anything like it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

do y'all remember when i predicted that aqua would be hallucinating her friends in the RoD months ago? because, i sure do.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I'm actually chuckling a bit about the fountain still working. The location is probably the KH verses equivalent to hell and the whole world has been torn asunder, but the fountain still works...bibbidi bobbedi boo?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm also already thinking about that as so far I actually was on the impression that Eraqus' symbol/Mark of Mastery emblem is more connected with the Nobody symbol which seems to be an upside down variant of it.
The Dream Eater symbols, especially the one of the nightmares, also comes into mind again.

Not to mention that zipper symbol also contains a blade in addition to sporting an "X"...

That blade is what also has my curiosity. D:

Well, "Lea" is a girl's name at least from where I come from but I won't rule out that it can actually be used as an unisex name after all.
Strictly spoken "Terra" is also a girl's name and they didn't change that.

Isn't Skuld an actual person's name taken from mythology while Ephemera normally just describes a phenomena?

Ephemera has 8 letters. Ephemer has 7. GUARDIAN OF LIGHT CONFIRMED?!?!?!??!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

do y'all remember when i predicted that aqua would be hallucinating her friends in the RoD months ago? because, i sure do.
I sure don't, and it might not be a hallucination.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm actually chuckling a bit about the fountain still working. The location is probably the KH verses equivalent to hell and the whole world has been torn asunder, but the fountain still works...bibbidi bobbedi boo?

The fountain doesn't work. It is frozen in time.

kaidoku123

You know since Leopardos is pretty much Kouki Uchiyama... why doesn't the english voice actor sound like Jesse McCartney? (or maybe he IS jesse)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I sure don't, and it might not be a hallucination.
if it is an illusion i hope this is not resonwhy mikey didn't go with mickey becuase she would think mikey an illusion as well

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Definitely agree with you now. Upon watching the trailer initially, I just assumed it to be Traverse Town as I was watching for gameplay and other things, but you're definitely right. Makes far more sense for it to be Cinderella's town anyway.

Yeah, I get ya. Traverse Town was definitely made with a Mary Blair palette and style, and she did most of the color keying and concept art for Cinderella and It's a Small World, so

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

You know since Leopardos is pretty much Kouki Uchiyama... why doesn't the english voice actor sound like Jesse McCartney? (or maybe he IS jesse)
Maaaaaybe it's because... it's NOT Jesse? Crazy thought huh?

Muke

whatever
Awards

Oh well. Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

really? hm, I could have sworn that was him.

It is Michael Johnston.

[video=youtube;nPDsiy6Zq6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPDsiy6Zq6Y[/video]

[video=youtube;SxN01ranZ_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxN01ranZ_k[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back