• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Worst Cartoon Parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Cartoon Watchers's video on bad parents:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Guess, who won number one:

Anyways, I've decided to dedicate this thread to worst cartoon parents. For my pick, I've chosen Mr. and Mrs. Turner, because...

1): They continually neglect their son.
2): They leave him with someone that constantly abuses him.
3): They are embarrassed to be seen with their son.
4): They throw money away like it's nothing.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hercules' parents wouldn't take him home unless he was god

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Chicken Little's dad is one of the worst pieces of trash dads Disney has ever produced that was totally a villain but cast in a hero role.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chicken Little's dad is one of the worst pieces of trash dads Disney has ever produced that was totally a villain but cast in a hero role.
Yeah, you'll probably be angered by this photo just like I am. Chicken Little's dad name is Buck Cluck.

chicken-little-2005-movie-review-buck-cluck-son-ending-aint-no-mountain-high-enough-zach-braff-garry-marshall.jpg

hercules' parents wouldn't take him home unless he was god

True. Didn't the movie say that Hera and Zeus, Hercules's biological parents keep an eye on their son throughout his life? I still don't think that justifies them not taking him back. What do you think?

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i dont remember that stupid annoying movie. what was so bad about dickhead little's dad

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
i dont remember that stupid annoying movie. what was so bad about dickhead little's dad
He did as much a possible not to acknowledge his son and only started to like him once he won a baseball game. Actually, nearly everyone in the movie was a jerkass

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
True. Didn't the movie say that Hera and Zeus, Hercules's biological parents keep an eye on their son throughout his life? I still don't think that justifies them not taking him back. What do you think?
Probably can be justified by the whole "mortals can't go to Mt. Olympus" that comes and goes between the myths.
I mean, the last guy who tried to get up there, Bellerophon? Seems like taming Pegasus and slaying the Chimera didn't cut it, because he got blasted straight out of the sky.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Fire Lord Ozai gets my pick. Burned his son's face and scared him for life.

My second one would be Sasuke Uchiha. Absent from his daughter's life for twelve years and tried to kill her on their first meeting

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Probably can be justified by the whole "mortals can't go to Mt. Olympus" that comes and goes between the myths.
I mean, the last guy who tried to get up there, Bellerophon? Seems like taming Pegasus and slaying the Chimera didn't cut it, because he got blasted straight out of the sky.

Yup and in general, the gods and goddesses weren't very kind to their half human offspring.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Who is that and what did he do?

Gotta go with Lois and Peter though. Their treatment of Meg is demented.
He is Shou Tucker from FMA. He turned his own Daughter into a monster. Its honestly one of the most disturbing moments of anime

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Who is that and what did he do?

Gotta go with Lois and Peter though. Their treatment of Meg is demented.
This is his daughter Nina and their dog Alexander:
latest

This is what he does to them:
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back