• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Dream Drop Distance HD will get a secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
Same way Xemnas was in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix, the Lingering Will was in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and Vanitas Remnant was in Birth by Sleep Final Mix. Do you think Dream Drop Distance HD will get a secret boss of its own?

Please post your ideas, thoughts, and opinions in the comments below, thank you.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
We've been told they won't really be adding anything to the game due to it essentially being on the level of a remake.

So, probably not.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It'd be cool but it's unlikely. They're real busy programming the third game, why go back to DDD and waste time coding a new boss in a different engine?

Master Exin

Awards
We've been told they won't really be adding anything to the game due to it essentially being on the level of a remake. So, probably not.
It'd be cool but it's unlikely. They're real busy programming the third game, why go back to DDD and waste time coding a new boss in a different engine?
Just thought it was possible. If nothing new or extra is being added in, I won't fuss about it.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah... I also don't see the point. For me the "Final Mix" part is 0.2. The secret bosses where hints on what's to come and I think 0.2 covers that

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
It is definitely possible, but not probable. I don't think DDD is begging for new content, as there are a lot of console players who never played the original in the first place. I wouldn't complain if we got a little extra, but I adore DDD as is so no complaints from me if we get nothing new.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
W-... What?

Secret bosses where part of the Final Mixes for 1,2 and BBS. They were used to give hints for the next enemies to the series. 3D won't have a Final Mix and hence won't have a secret boss BUT I believe 0.2 will be used to provide that "what is gonna happen next in the series" feeling we associate with secret bosses+final mixes.

I hope now it makes more sense.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Secret bosses where part of the Final Mixes for 1,2 and BBS. They were used to give hints for the next enemies to the series. 3D won't have a Final Mix and hence won't have a secret boss BUT I believe 0.2 will be used to provide that "what is gonna happen next in the series" feeling we associate with secret bosses+final mixes.

what

Of course that's what it's gonna feel like. That's why it's name's "Final Chapter Prologue"...
I don't get why you think of Bosses still lol

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
what

Of course that's what it's gonna feel like. That's why it's name's "Final Chapter Prologue"...
I don't get why you think of Bosses still lol

Tone down the snark dude, haha holy shit. He's just making a simple comparison to a volume of content.

Master Exin

Awards
It is definitely possible, but not probable. I don't think DDD is begging for new content, as there are a lot of console players who never played the original in the first place. I wouldn't complain if we got a little extra, but I adore DDD as is so no complaints from me if we get nothing new.
Agreed.

Nah... I also don't see the point. For me the "Final Mix" part is 0.2. The secret bosses where hints on what's to come and I think 0.2 covers that

What secret boss do you expect to appear in Birth by Sleep 0.2?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It'd be awesome if they could put a boss into 0.2 to showcase the amazing advances they have with the technlogy (so larger, destructible environments, a lot more happening on screen). It'd even be neat if they could bring that Shadow tornado from the KH3 reveal trailer to life.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't know how "secret" it will be but it seems only natural to have a boss in 0.2 that hints at things we can expect to see in KH3. Especially since they said something along the lines of 0.2 being the equivalent of a single world in a main game. It would be odd not to end such a segment without a boss. One of the major points of 0.2 is to show us the system of KH3 after all.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It'd be awesome if they could put a boss into 0.2 to showcase the amazing advances they have with the technlogy (so larger, destructible environments, a lot more happening on screen). It'd even be neat if they could bring that Shadow tornado from the KH3 reveal trailer to life.
*looks into the camera like i'm on the office*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back