• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Does drool ruin clothing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier21

I was brushing my teeth and a stain of drool dripped onto my Joe Boxer cotton pyjama t-shirt. The drool absorbed, or at least faded away, but I'm wondering does the stain ruin the clothing if it is not washed right away, even if it absorbs or fades away?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

unless you're a fucking acid spitting hydra i think you'll be okay

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
When there's like a small stain on my shirt, I usually use some saliva to clean it off sooo...I guess you should be fine as well.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Given how saliva is mostly water, I'd be surprised that it could ruin anything.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
guys

has he been making these stories up to subliminally advertise clothing

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm expecting an Oxyclean link now.

No. Saliva is water with some mucus, electrolytes, enzymes to help break food down. If I remember that stuff barely even comprises half of a percent compared to the 99% that is comprised of water...

It's been a long time since I took my basic anatomy classes when I thought I'd go into neuropsych, though, so that 0.5% might vary...

Patricier21

When there's like a small stain on my shirt, I usually use some saliva to clean it off sooo...I guess you should be fine as well.

guys

has he been making these stories up to subliminally advertise clothing

I'm expecting an Oxyclean link now.

No. Saliva is water with some mucus, electrolytes, enzymes to help break food down. If I remember that stuff barely even comprises half of a percent compared to the 99% that is comprised of water...

It's been a long time since I took my basic anatomy classes when I thought I'd go into neuropsych, though, so that 0.5% might vary...

Given how saliva is mostly water, I'd be surprised that it could ruin anything.

unless you're a diddlying acid spitting hydra i think you'll be okay

Thank you all for helping me out here I really appreciate it (kiddos to Victor for also making the perfect Kingdom Hearts reference here :). And no Chuman I am not the kind of person who would make something like this up to advertise something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back