• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Were the Seven Princesses of Heart born from the Chi-blade's seven shards of light or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
My head hurts from all the arguments on here. Maybe the light didn't because in BBS, Xehanort and Maleficent already was tricking Terra to collect hearts of princesses before the x-blade shattered. Xehanort already has intended to capture the PoH, even without the princesses having shards of light in there hearts or else after events of KH1, Xehanort would STILL try to capture the PoH because if they would have the 7 shards of light, they would be any important part of forging the x-blade. But seeing Xehanort hasn't been going after the PoH anymore, then they don't have further use. Xehanort said, "You have served your purpose, but now it's over." They were only used to open the final keyhole in Hollow Bastion for Xehanort to reach to Kingdom Hearts. But Idk! Nomura, help us!

The "X-blade" that shattered in BBS was merely a prototype forged by an imperfect, experimental method Xehanort choose to try in order to see if he can take a shortcut (result: He can't).
On top of that this prototype was also highly unstable to begin with because Ventus mentally resisted the fusion leaving it unfinished and broken, as Vanitas himself points out.

The X-blade that is talked about when we speak about 7 light and 13 dark "shards" is the original X-blade, the one that shattered at the end of the first Keyblade War centuries/millenniums ago at the near-Apocalypse that ended the age of fairy tales.

Xehanort is not hunting those original shards but preparing current hearts as stand-ins in order to facilitate the required high dimensional clash to forge an X-blade, theorizing that by using the actual amount of parts (NOT the original parts) of the original it will result in a stable and "perfect" version of the weapon this time around unlike the version in BBS were he used only two parts and hoped that their purity would make up for the lesser numbers.

It just happens that for the light "parts" both the Guardians of Light and Princesses of Heart can be used as ingredients. It doesn't matter which group is used as long as there are exactly seven. It's even possible that a mix (i.e. three Guardians and four Princesses and so forth) would do the trick as long as the formula is maintained.
It's like cooking a soup that needs exactly seven carrots and thirteen pieces of meat. You do not need seven specific carrots, they just need to be actual carrots.

Thus, the seven light shards of the X-blade are NOT the Princesses of Heart.
The Princesses of Heart are the substitute for the lost original Kingdom Hearts, to which the X-blade was originally the counterpart.
Yen Sid states it explicitly that the Princesses are the source of all light in the current state of the universe => meaning they collectively take the role the original KIngdom Hearts had in the age of Fairy Tales, before the Keyblade War wrecked everything.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Of course I'm wrong again. =_= Excuse me while I turn emo and sit in a dark corner.

Awards
The "X-blade" that shattered in BBS was merely a prototype forged by an imperfect, experimental method Xehanort choose to try in order to see if he can take a shortcut (result: He can't).
On top of that this prototype was also highly unstable to begin with because Ventus mentally resisted the fusion leaving it unfinished and broken, as Vanitas himself points out.

The X-blade that is talked about when we speak about 7 light and 13 dark "shards" is the original X-blade, the one that shattered at the end of the first Keyblade War centuries/millenniums ago at the near-Apocalypse that ended the age of fairy tales.

Xehanort is not hunting those original shards but preparing current hearts as stand-ins in order to facilitate the required high dimensional clash to forge an X-blade, theorizing that by using the actual amount of parts (NOT the original parts) of the original it will result in a stable and "perfect" version of the weapon this time around unlike the version in BBS were he used only two parts and hoped that their purity would make up for the lesser numbers.

It just happens that for the light "parts" both the Guardians of Light and Princesses of Heart can be used as ingredients. It doesn't matter which group is used as long as there are exactly seven. It's even possible that a mix (i.e. three Guardians and four Princesses and so forth) would do the trick as long as the formula is maintained.
It's like cooking a soup that needs exactly seven carrots and thirteen pieces of meat. You do not need seven specific carrots, they just need to be actual carrots.

The Princesses of Heart are the substitute for the lost original Kingdom Hearts, to which the X-blade was originally the counterpart.
Yen Sid states it explicitly that the Princesses are the source of all light in the current state of the universe => meaning they collectively take the role the original KIngdom Hearts had in the age of Fairy Tales, before the Keyblade War wrecked everything.
Cheezus Rice you and Audo are like freaking loremasters! :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Of course I'm wrong again. =_= Excuse me while I turn emo and sit in a dark corner.

Kingdom Hearts Lore isn't exactly easy to understand as it requires lots of puzzle piece collecting like interpreting visual cues and dialogue parts, reading in-game reports and Nomura interviews as well as putting those pieces together afterwards, so don't fret about it. ^__^

Cheezus Rice you and Audo are like freaking loremasters! :D

The "Keyblade Master" award is actually given for exactly this, meaning anyone who got that one is often a safe way to ask if there is something unclear with KH lore. ;D

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I wish I was a living Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia.

No. No you don't. Turn back. Run. There is no true path to enlightenment here. You gather what you can, and then argue with your peers all the time. I didn't choose this life, there is no peace here. Save yourself, you poor summer child.

Awards
No. No you don't. Turn back. Run. There is no true path to enlightenment here. You gather what you can, and then argue with your peers all the time. I didn't choose this life, there is no peace here. Save yourself, you poor summer child.
Well the arguing with your peers thing already happened to me. I argued with someone who thought that unlocking the gates to different worlds in KH2 was unlocking the Door to Light and I kept trying to tell them that that wasn't the case, even quoting Yen Sid. And yet they didn't listen.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
No. No you don't. Turn back. Run. There is no true path to enlightenment here. You gather what you can, and then argue with your peers all the time.
It's hilarious how the only difference between a scholar and a series loremaster is what they argue about.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It's hilarious how the only difference between a scholar and a series loremaster is what they argue about.

Imagine a room full of people discussing the KH-series.
Oh, no, even better!! Imagine some sort of business game where everyone is basically Xehanort. Again.

Master Exin

Awards

Right, but it still leaves me wondering where are the twenty original shards now, maybe they were all seperated and hidden away so noone like good ol' Norty here would find them so easily.
And did the Princesses of Heart predate the Keyblade War, or were they born afterwards in order to take the place of the Kingdom Heart itself as source of all balance and to maintain that balance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back