• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apprentice Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
the scientist Xehanort is the most enigma character in the entire series. I think he's only been in 2 scenes in the entire series.

Where is he exactly?
gWx6Q.png

This version of Xehanort. Not "Terranort" in BBS.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
he is ansem seeker of darkness. terranort is AX + terra's heart, while ASOD = AX.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
he's reformed with xemnas as MX, as well as his ASoD self being out of time as seen in DDD.
Not... really?

If that's what happened, then the "most future" version of Xehanort would have reformed looking like Terra. Instead, it seems like his heart rejoined with the original body that he ditched at the end of BBS.

Xemnas might've technically been Xehanort's Nobody, but the body is still Terra's. Looks to me like it went somewhere else, rather than re-forming with Xehanort's heart in it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Not... really?

If that's what happened, then the "most future" version of Xehanort would have reformed looking like Terra. Instead, it seems like his heart rejoined with the original body that he ditched at the end of BBS.

Xemnas might've technically been Xehanort's Nobody, but the body is still Terra's. Looks to me like it went somewhere else, rather than re-forming with Xehanort's heart in it.

remember re:coded's secret ending? when a heartless and nobody are vanquished, the somebody is reformed. this was the plot twist that set him up as the returning villain (combined with the time travel, its all kind of redundant).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
brown eyes? in my xehanort? it's more likely than you think. click here for a free diagnosis.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
But that skin looks silky smooth, I need to know what moisturizer he uses.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
no yen sid just hit the level cap and can't level anymore

Dam but I'll still send a gift basket full of Just For Men for Yen Sid if he ever wants to rejoin the dating scene and look for a young lady who is interest in some dark magic.

Samhain

Bronze Member
The amount of shitposting that just went on in this thread really destroyed the purpose

Close this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back