• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Sora be back in Atlantica to defeat Morgana this time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

Hear me out first. Instead of having the crappy musical we had back in KH2, how about we have a normal world story? Sora and co could go to Eric's castle on land and meet Melody (before she runs away) and also about the evil Morgana (later on) Undertow could be the first boss then the final could be Morgana with the trident?, having Melody has a party member?, if Kiara could be in it, so can Melody...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Atlantica needs to return as a world with fighting. I don't care who Sora has to fight.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Atlantica should come back, but it should double down on being a musical. Riku needs to be seen shirtless sing.

Hear me out first. Instead of having the crappy musical we had back in KH2, how about we have a normal world story? Sora and co could go to Eric's castle on land and meet Melody (before she runs away) and also about the evil Morgana (later on) Undertow could be the first boss then the final could be Morgana with the trident?, having Melody has a party member?, if Kiara could be in it, so can Melody...
They couldn't really do any of the plot from The Little Mermaid II. KH3 takes place less than a year after KH2.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm sorry, just putting my opinion here. But I would not want to see Antlantica again. 1. Yes it is cause the musical in KH2. 2. I wouldn't imagine seeing the world again with Ariel's daughter. 3. The whole story of the first The Little Mermaid movie was shown. I think it might be enough.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Atlantica revisit number 3... back by unpopular demand.
Can't really think of any good reason to come back to this place tbh. And no, mediocre direct-to-DVD sequels aren't good reasons.

Riku needs to be seen shirtless sing.
You crossed out the wrong words, m8.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'd love a YMX related plotline with him messin up Antlantica and Triton gettin pissed and maybe explainin his anti-Keyblade feels.

also, shirtless ymx.

Chuuya

Awards
I wouldn't imagine Riku singing. But Nomura, if we could see Riku shirtless once, just once...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd love a YMX related plotline with him messin up Antlantica and Triton gettin pissed and maybe explainin his anti-Keyblade feels.
The best time to have done anything with Triton's "anti-Keyblade feels" would've been BBS... Well, okay, he DID go back to that time... But it's kinda late for that, don't you think?

also, shirtless ymx.
I'm okay with that and I'm not okay with that.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I wouldn't imagine Riku singing. But Nomura, if we could see Riku shirtless once, just once...
Or many times.

The best time to have done anything with Triton's "anti-Keyblade feels" would've been BBS... Well, okay, he DID go back to that time... But it's kinda late for that, don't you think?.
It's never too late for now~

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Okay, I take back what I said earlier. There IS a good reason to come back to Atlantica: fanservis.

Of course, that's kinda pointless 'cause we all know the only characters who'd be there would be SDG and the usual Atlantica residents. =w=

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Of course, that's kinda pointless 'cause we all know the only characters who'd be there would be SDG and the usual Atlantica residents. =w=
WHY MUST YOU CRUSH THe DREAMS?!

This could be a rare team-up world. Since it won't be combat related, it can be a Sora, Kairi and Riku romp fest.

YMX has stolen the voice of the kingdom, and the only way to get it back, is through SONG AND DANCE!

KINGDOM HEARTS III: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
WHY MUST YOU CRUSH THe DREAMS?!
It's my hobby~
tumblr_inline_o3d3a6gb4I1qjpv5m_500.gif

This could be a rare team-up world. Since it won't be combat related, it can be a Sora, Kairi and Riku romp fest.

YMX has stolen the voice of the kingdom, and the only way to get it back, is through SONG AND DANCE!

KINGDOM HEARTS III: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
Oh my god, this sounds too stupid to pass up. I WANT THIS NOW, DAMMIT AUDO.

Chuuya

Awards
Song and dance? Oh dear God... 0_0

Chuuya

Awards
0_o...Beautiful masterpiece, I guess?

FFxStrife

Every world has the potential to be great in KH3, even if those same worlds weren't good in previous titles. I believe.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
none of y'all appreciate my genius

you will not get beta invites to my kh fangame exploring ymx's danceability and riku's status as a triple-threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back