• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ffx blitzball advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibanez350ex

hi, im playing blitzball in the leauge match and im at 2nd place and one more game left for 1st place and 1st prize. the trouble is its against the luca goers and they are very good at pinching your passes or catching your shots. my team are in their lv.20's and my lead guy is lv.48. the 1st prize is wakka status reel, i need that lol lucky i saved just before this match for a chance to beat luca goers. i don't have the ject shot which makes scoring harder, i either just shoot or use sphere shot but the goalie saves everytime even if i break through to shoot. u see i got the 'world champion' and my plan is to fully power it up by getting all of the reel attacks for the sigil item. any tips?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Why don't you go get the Jecht Shot? Just board the ship again and let Tidus kick the ball to get it. It really makes many matches easier.
Other than that, you can just pass the ball between your players for a few matches without scoring too much to train them faster.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Get the lead, grab the ball and the hide behind your goalie where no one will try to tackle you :p

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Get the lead, grab the ball and the hide behind your goalie where no one will try to tackle you :p

That's actually accurate, but for that, you must first be able to get the lead and then get the ball again :s

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Sure. Then again, I never lost a single Blitzball match in the HD remaster. I used to think it was difficult back in the day when I played it on a PS2, but if you take some time to learn how the game works and recruit the right players you will wipe the floor with every other team.

ibanez350ex

oddly enough i won the ject shot 2 as a tournament prize but it said no one in team can learn this. im not sure what happened there, i also won auroch spirit but no one could learn. hey thanks for that about the ject shot, i honestly thought if u didn't learn it earlier in the game that it wouldn't let u have another go lol ill try that now.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You need to be at certain Blitzball levels to learn those shots.
Jecht Shot 2: Level 16 with Tidus, but he has to learn Anti-Venom 2 first!
Auroch's Spirit: Level 11 with Wakka, but he has to learn Tackle Slip first!

ibanez350ex

i got the ject shot, it scores nearly everytime :) i got all of wakka reels now, just gotta wait for the sigil to appear as a prize. im also doing the capture bit to unlock nemesis :) oh the memories from the ps2 days.

ibanez350ex

it was a bugger getting the 0:00 time chocobo catcher for tidus weapon, but it was very satisfying to get this again on ps4 remaster. i think they should do a remaster for ff9, i enjoyed that as it had a more true to the older ff games feel to it yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back