• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why hasn't Namine been paired with Joshua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

You see a lot of KH pairings on DeviantART. I was wondering why hasn’t Namine been paired up with Joshua from DDD?
Good reason: They both have magical powers, both intelligent for their ages, both the same age

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Joshua is from a different game and Namine and Joshua don't even know eachother. They do make a good pair though.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
^ Lol. True, so true. No offense Joshua.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
What? WHAT?? You say they haven't been paired together?????????
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I knew more pics, last year I watched some MMD KH/TWEWY deviants on dA and at a certain point I got many pics of what they called "Joshine" in my notifications
mingplz.png

Then they all went crazy with MMD KH OCs and I grew sick of the dA KH community, shipping everything with everyone//crais

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So it's actually a thing after all, huh?

Namine looks adorable in the second picture <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You see a lot of KH pairings on DeviantART. I was wondering why hasn’t Namine been paired up with Joshua from DDD?
Good reason: They both have magical powers, both intelligent for their ages, both the same age

Joshua is from TWEWY and is gay. He literally is the Pink Crayon Warrior to Neku's (highly and most emphatically reluctant) blue/Black n' Blue. Then he ascended to the Rainbow Crayon.

^ Lol. True, so true. No offense Joshua.

I doubt he takes any.

redcrown

Awards
Joshua is from TWEWY and is gay. He literally is the Pink Crayon Warrior to Neku's (highly and most emphatically reluctant) blue/Black n' Blue. Then he ascended to the Rainbow Crayon.

Since I have never played TWEWY, what are crayons in that game and what do they do/symbolize?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since I have never played TWEWY, what are crayons in that game and what do they do/symbolize?

Oh man, you should play! It's one of SE's finest DS games. Or if you have a smartphone you can play it on there.

It is something ridiculous that happens in a parallel universe in TWEWY post-game. The crayons are codenames...kind of like Power Rangers. Joshua called dibs on pink because it is for love and he is a humanitarian, but later he calls dibs on being rainbow.

The whole scenario is a parody on Japanese tropes in anime and other Japanese media. The characters are much more silly than their main universe counterparts except for Joshua who is still cryptic and omniscient, the only thing changing is that he is more flamboyant.

Muke

whatever
Awards
now i ship joshua with kairi

but i think kairi could be in love eith selfie(stick) already soo

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
wut. they've never interacted before.

When I played DDD, I first encountered Joshua & I thought "hmm in a parallel universe, he could be Namine's brother" just like the person who started this thread was like "hmmm they could be lovers." It's for the love of fan fiction on something that's already fictitious. Gotta love it.

now i ship joshua with kairi

NOOO SOKAI FO LIFE! lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back