• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened To Kairi's Flowers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

This may be a dumb question and maybe has got nothing to do with anything, but when Kairi gave Aqua some flowers, the next time you see her the flowers are gone? Aqua didn’t return to LOD to put them in a vase in her room, they certainly wouldn’t fit in her pockets if she has any...my only suggestion is that she still has the flowers somewhere and will come across them again and remember Kairi...

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I kind of thought that after a long journey so far that Aqua was hungry and just ate them.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The Keychain is a Paopu Fruit.
So? Keychains don't have to be super literal 1:1 translations. It's all magical mumbo jumbo anyway.

The Keychain depicts a Paopu Fruit but it's obviously not actually a Paopu Fruit. I don't think it is that much of a stretch to imagine flowers combined with memories/bonds/whatever could form a keychain. The Destiny Embrace Keyblade itself has a huge flower motif and you only get it after Kairi gives you the flowers.

I mean, how does spring water and broken cookies upgrade a Keyblade? Doesn't matter. It's all made-up lol.

Neyan

Well, considering how many items the characters can store without having any visible bags or pockets whatsoever, I assume she just put them into whatever magical rift in space-time seems to exist in all video games.

Or she just threw them away

Muke

whatever
Awards
So? Keychains don't have to be super literal 1:1 translations. It's all magical mumbo jumbo anyway.

The Keychain depicts a Paopu Fruit but it's obviously not actually a Paopu Fruit. I don't think it is that much of a stretch to imagine flowers combined with memories/bonds/whatever could form a keychain. The Destiny Embrace Keyblade itself has a huge flower motif and you only get it after Kairi gives you the flowers.

I mean, how does spring water and broken cookies upgrade a Keyblade? Doesn't matter. It's all made-up lol.
Dude, there is literally no reason to answer with such a rude huge post.

Neyan said:
^this is my headcanon now. lmao

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

is this real life

or just a fantas-key?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Dude, there is literally no reason to answer with such a rude huge post.
tumblr_o61tt8mnwN1ugvzu5o1_500.jpg

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
They either became Destiny's Embrace' keychain or hammer space. KH has always been fantastical enough that characters can occasionally store and pull things out of the void.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I feel nothing happened to the flowers and Aqua probably kept the flowers. Possibly give them back to Kairi in KH3.

Then again Aqua got them 10 years ago and they probably died. Or Aqua had casted a spell on the flowers to keep them alive or something......

Last edited by a moderator:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Then again Aqua got them 10 years ago and they probably died. Or Aqua had casted a spell on the flowers to keep them alive or something......
Don't double post, use the edit button instead if you think of more to add right after you posted.

While it has been 10 years in the Realm of Light, time moves differently in Realm of Darkness, so, theoretically, the flowers could still be alive, although I think that's really straining believabilty at that point.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

lol. This so much.
Anyways, we also never see where Ventus (e.g.) carries his wooden keyblade, and I'm pretty positive that he can't just let that one disappear. In Neverland, he kind of pulls that out of his butt as well.
The flowers turning into Destiny's Embrace was also my headcanon though, just because why not?

Chuuya

Awards
Audo, I do not have a computer. I'm on my PS3. I can't edit posts on a PS3 because it screws up the system. And I can't put what other things people say on this comment either. Basically it sucks. But I still think Aqua still has the flowers.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
My first thoughts are hammerspace. It's a fantasy story, after all. If no one questions how a protagonist in The Elder Scrolls can carry around some flowers, plus half a dozen assorted weapons, some sets of armor, dozens of potions, and an entire feast's worth of food for an indefinite amount of time without even needing a bag, KH gets a pass too.

*fights sudden urge to call Audo "Furby-face"*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't double post, use the edit button instead if you think of more to add right after you posted.

While it has been 10 years in the Realm of Light, time moves differently in Realm of Darkness, so, theoretically, the flowers could still be alive, although I think that's really straining believabilty at that point.

straining believability? my dude, all the worlds were a giant sandbox before KH Pangaea happened, people float in space and the only consequences are badass evil powers instead of suffocation and head imploding. 14 year olds can get shot point blank by sniper rifles and shotguns and be fine. animated armor taking vengeance, body snatching, 100 foot leaps and slicing skyscrapers in half.

believability is not only suspended; it has been reaction commanded to the underworld. also i think they just symbolically became the DI keyblade.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I can guarantee you that if that happened in KH3 there would be dozens of threads on here from people asking how the eff the flowers survived without wilting.

I'm repressing the urge to laugh and cry because I know this is true.

Chuuya

Awards
One word Audo: MAGIC. THE GAMES ARE ALWAYS FULL OF IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back