• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pets!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which animal is your favorite?

• Rabbit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish

• Hamster

• Mouse

• Pig

• Chinchilla

• Gerbil

• Total voters

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I picked dogs. They are just so cute and I love them so much! I love Siberian Huskys, but sadly I don't own one. I do own a Beagle named Daisy and she is so cute! But yet she's very sneeky and does something naughty when you aren't looking. But I love her anyways. :3

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I love dogs as well as cats.
I prefer dogs, but I know they are also a bigger responsibility and I fear I wouldn't have the time or energy to have a dog as long as I don't have anyone else who'd help me look after them. :/

That pretty much is one of the reasons why I have a cat. I named him after a deleted character from the Lion King.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It was an extremely hard choice. I love both. They are both cute and cuddly. But I had to choose one.

I chose cats :c

Chuuya

Awards
My cat's moody a lot, but I love him very much. Except it be 3:00am I'd be asleep then I'd here: "MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!" and he goes on and on. I usually yell, "Shut up cat!", but he continues. B-[ ...But I would have chose cats too because I grew up with one.

Chuuya

Awards
VoidGear, I bet your cat is just....the SWEETEST thing ever!....|8-[

Chuuya

Awards
Aww, I wish my cat was cute. He is sort of, but when he begs, he is like a spitting image of Puss in Boots from Shrek.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
There has been this cat that's been at my front door and I call her Mheetu's girlfriend. Mheetu is my cat by the way.

This is the cat, who I learned is called Monkey.
monkey_by_ienzo628-d9wglor.jpg
And, this is Mheetu:
adventure_time_by_ienzo628-d9no08o.jpg
Well, he's dressed up. I was trying to dress him up like Fynn from Adventure Time, but you can see how successful that was.

Simba

I picked cats for the fact that my first pet was a black cat! We named him Binx for an obvious reason. My second cat was an orange tabby named Ed. I lost him when he was only 6 years old. Took awhile to get over. Cats are and always will be my favorite! I love dogs to death and actually have two thanks to my other half, but I am definitely more of a cat person!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I picked cats for the fact that my first pet was a black cat! We named him Binx for an obvious reason. My second cat was an orange tabby named Ed. I lost him when he was only 6 years old. Took awhile to get over. Cats are and always will be my favorite! I love dogs to death and actually have two thanks to my other half, but I am definitely more of a cat person!

Agreed! Cats are the best! The only problem that I have is with the litter box and which brand of litter to use. I wish I could get one of those self-cleaning litter boxes.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Agreed! Cats are the best! The only problem that I have is with the litter box and which brand of litter to use. I wish I could get one of those self-cleaning litter boxes.

Wait, what? There are self-cleaning litter boxes? I never even knew.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Wait, what? There are self-cleaning litter boxes? I never even knew.

s-l500.jpg
This is usually the type that I've seen. I have seen them at PetsMart, but they are usually worth an arm and an leg, aka super expensive like in the hundred dollars category. There are manuals for them and all you have to do is take out the trash that it sorted out from the litter (I believe that's how it works).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
s-l500.jpg
This is usually the type that I've seen. I have seen them at PetsMart, but they are usually worth an arm and an leg, aka super expensive like in the hundred dollars category. There are manuals for them and all you have to do is take out the trash that it sorted out from the litter (I believe that's how it works).

Golden.
I mean, if they don't break after like a year and actually work, it'd even be worth a hundred dollars/euros or more for me. Sure, it's still a lot of money, but you a) don't need to do it and b) your cat "always" has a nice litter box. xD

Simba

Yes! I wish I could afford the self-cleaning litter boxes! It sure would make things a bit easier! At least the litter box is only a minor issue, but I too have the issue with brand of litter. Cats still rule!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Golden.
I mean, if they don't break after like a year and actually work, it'd even be worth a hundred dollars/euros or more for me. Sure, it's still a lot of money, but you a) don't need to do it and b) your cat "always" has a nice litter box. xD

I think this one is like seventy-five dollars on Ebay, well that's in US currency.

I am definitely not going to get this for my cat. The cat exercise wheel, my cat is not a hamster.

I am surprised nobody voted for hamsters.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

My cat already puts up enough with me.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Welp, some cats would like to move around more but can't get out of the house. Maybe that's what the wheel is supposed to be good for...xD

xanillos

Awards
I really wonder what they bribed that cat with to be in there long enough to get a photo

Back