• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Names for the Lesser Nobodies of CoM members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
We know that Lesser Nobodies were introduced in KH2... therefore, those who died in CoM did not seem to have their own. In this thread, just suggest Lesser Nobody names...

Those who don't have official Lesser Nobodies
-Marluxia
-Larxene
-Zexion
-Vexen
-Lexeaus

The Lesser Nobodies we know of...
Xemnas - Sorcerer
Xigbar - Sniper
Xaldin - Dragoon
Saix - Berserker
Axel - Assassin
Demyx - Dancer
Luxord - Gambler
Roxas - Samurai

Alrighty, get to suggesting. Thank you.

Master Exin

Awards
Original names of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene

My ideas, so far, are:

Edym - Demyx

??? - Luxord

??? - Marluxia

Relena - Larxene

What are your ideas for names? Please post down your ideas down below, thank you.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Original names of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene

Umm..

Larxene ~ Arlene, imo.
Marluxia ~ Lumaria "_"

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I don't mean to be rude, but is it really necessary to make multiple threads about their names and origins? Like, you could've easily posted that in one thread. :(

Anyways, I think the only name that'd ever work for Demyx is "Myde". Looks best and sounds best imo.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I don't mean to be rude, but is it really necessary to make multiple threads about their names and origins? Like, you could've easily posted that in one thread. :(

Anyways, I think the only name that'd ever work for Demyx is "Myde". Looks best and sounds best imo.
Agreeing completely.

Also, about Demyx... someone mentioned "Dyme" a few months ago, but I am not sure about that one, lol…

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Demyx - Meyd - like the alcohol
Larxene - Arlene - her husband never returned from the war
Marluxia - Luimara - its half mario and half luigi
Luxord - Dorul - sandstorm plays in the distance

honestly there is legit no reason why this couldn't have gone in the other thread, my dude.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Roxas = Rosa

Rosa Parks.

RIP Rosa

Master Exin

Awards

Umm..

Larxene ~ Arlene, imo.
Marluxia ~ Lumaria "_"

Interesting. Cool.

Sorry, but I just wanted to make sure this was the right category to put this thread in. I was getting annoyed of being accused of being "frivolous".

Myde? Meh. I always thought "Edym" had a ring to it imo.

Agreeing completely.

Also, about Demyx... someone mentioned "Dyme" a few months ago, but I am not sure about that one, lol…

Dyme? XD

Demyx - Meyd - like the alcohol
Larxene - Arlene - her husband never returned from the war
Marluxia - Luimara - its half mario and half luigi
Luxord - Dorul - sandstorm plays in the distance

How would "Meyd" and "Dorul" be pronouced exactly?

honestly there is legit no reason why this couldn't have gone in the other thread, my dude.

What other thread? There are so many specific ones, I'm more used to broader forums.

Roxas = Rosa

Rosa Parks.

RIP Rosa

XDroflol

looks like my bus ride... is over.

Beg your pardon?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

if you stopped making so many threads with small subjects and one sentence replies maybe you would know lol. i mean the nobody speculation thread which this could have easily pertained to. meyd could be pronounced like mead, the drink from medieval ages. dorul was a joke almost, similar to the music group "darude".

if you don't know who rosa parks is enough to understand my joke i don't see how you can reasonably understand launchpad's joke.

Muke

whatever
Awards

if you stopped making so many threads with small subjects and one sentence replies maybe you would know lol. i mean the nobody speculation thread which this could have easily pertained to. meyd could be pronounced like mead, the drink from medieval ages. dorul was a joke almost, similar to the music group "darude".

if you don't know who rosa parks is enough to understand my joke i don't see how you can reasonably understand launchpad's joke.
Sorry, but this so much.
Also. Could you stop answering to posts with things like "Interesting. Cool."?

Master Exin

Awards

if you stopped making so many threads with small subjects and one sentence replies maybe you would know lol.

Well, I posted this thread in the first place, so it's kind of natural for me to actually respond, even if it's something simple as a compliment. If you've a problem with that, that's your own fault. Sorry, it's just I had enough with all this barking at me.

i mean the nobody speculation thread which this could have easily pertained to. meyd could be pronounced like mead, the drink from medieval ages. dorul was a joke almost, similar to the music group "darude".

Oh okay, I get it now, but still, Meyd still seems to be a bit "stiff" for a name.

I just thought it was just some random banter, so I just chuckled it off.

Sorry, but this so much.
Also. Could you stop answering to posts with things like "Interesting. Cool."?

Well, I posted this thread in the first place, so it's kind of natural for me to actually respond, even if it's something simple as a compliment. If you've a problem with that, that's your own fault. Sorry, it's just I had enough with all this barking at me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you just copy pasted the same reply to me and muke, lol. read the posts, don't just skim through and reply. no one told you not to reply, they just said: make constructive posts, not just one word posts.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Alright, I think that's enough. I'm closing this thread.

Furthermore, please remember us mods/staff are trying to keep the peace and keep things in order. And please don't derail more threads or continue making more threads similar to this one, because one of them is more than enough. Last but not least, if it continues, threads will either become deleted or moved to FI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back