• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Chi Total Black Screen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mallow

Website
mallowkey.tumblr.com
So for some reason, recently my laptop's not letting me play KH Chi at all. Like I can't get past the loading screen because there is no leading screen. Just a blank page, minus the events at the bottom and the usual menu at the top (where it shows the logout, task bar for messages and the scrolling notifs). I've stayed on the page for 10-20 minutes, but nothing pops up.

I've assumed it's a flash thing, but everything else is fine. I can run videos without a hitch, and the flash itself is updated. I can't think of any other problem of what could be wrong. This laptop may be old but at least it still could play the game... That is, until now.

Any ideas?

Rokuborn

Awards
i had the same problem 2 or 3 days ago (was playing without problems, then suddenly KH stops, i refresh page and nothing appears)
i closed the browser and then, (the day after) it loaded as if it nothing happened...
so, try to restart the browser, or the whole pc, since it's not an internet or flash issue

bankai8299

Awards
So for some reason, recently my laptop's not letting me play KH Chi at all. Like I can't get past the loading screen because there is no leading screen. Just a blank page, minus the events at the bottom and the usual menu at the top (where it shows the logout, task bar for messages and the scrolling notifs). I've stayed on the page for 10-20 minutes, but nothing pops up.

I've assumed it's a flash thing, but everything else is fine. I can run videos without a hitch, and the flash itself is updated. I can't think of any other problem of what could be wrong. This laptop may be old but at least it still could play the game... That is, until now.

Any ideas?

If what Rokuborn said doesn't work try checking for a update on your browser it may be an issue with the browser

mallow

Website
mallowkey.tumblr.com
i had the same problem 2 or 3 days ago (was playing without problems, then suddenly KH stops, i refresh page and nothing appears)
i closed the browser and then, (the day after) it loaded as if it nothing happened...
so, try to restart the browser, or the whole pc, since it's not an internet or flash issue

well, that worked. thanks yo. it fixed up again after my laptop finished adding updates and restarted

Rokuborn

Awards
well, that worked. thanks yo. it fixed up again after my laptop finished adding updates and restarted
well, good to know it's just a windows update problem. now let's go back in the dark corridors!

TirinaHikari

Guys, I need your help... It's already March 22 and my game hasn't updated yet but its supposed to be updated last March 21 and now I keep getting messages like this one ィールドパーツデータの生成に失敗しました。 (Failed to generate the I over field parts data)... How come it hasn't updated itself? Please help! I really want to play this game!

Rokuborn

Awards
Guys, I need your help... It's already March 22 and my game hasn't updated yet but its supposed to be updated last March 21 and now I keep getting messages like this one ィールドパーツデータの生成に失敗しました。 (Failed to generate the I over field parts data)... How come it hasn't updated itself? Please help! I really want to play this game!
well, if just reloading the page/browser/pc and/or updating them doesn't work, you can try clearing the cache of your browser.

mallow

Website
mallowkey.tumblr.com
So I... faced another problem, which is rather the same with TirinaHikari over there. Except this time it's a really random occurrence (like sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't), and just now I got this 通信に失敗しました。 (It failed to communicate)

I'm hoping this is just a cache problem because restarting the browser or the laptop doesn't seem to work for me...

mallow

Website
mallowkey.tumblr.com
So I... faced another problem, which is rather the same with TirinaHikari over there. Except this time it's a really random occurrence (like sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't), and just now I got this 通信に失敗しました。 (It failed to communicate)

I'm hoping this is just a cache problem because restarting the browser or the laptop doesn't seem to work for me...

UPDATE: No luck orz Restarted and cleared cache and it still doesn't work.

Rokuborn

Awards
UPDATE: No luck orz Restarted and cleared cache and it still doesn't work.
in the last 2 days the game just became really slow, maybe they have some servers problem.
but if the problem isn't game-breaking, well, you can overlook it.
it's still an online game, it can't always be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back