• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want them to change gameplay-wise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Like, for bosses. I'm really stupid, so the colored health bars are more visually engaging to me than the infinite notches of green.

Zul

Awards
I like having a health value display instead of a bar, or at least just one bar that decreases slower instead of tons of separate bars.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i just want the DS4 controller's light to sync with sora's health. also beating up a number value is boring so i'm fine with the green for enemies. although bosses could have specially designed bars for their fights.

redcrown

Awards
I would want them to change DDD so that when you unlock a command with the ability link, you don't have to always have the dream eater you acquired the command from to to be in your party in order to have it equipped.

Also change the items and treasures you find to be other things besides food and treats for the dream eaters.
Like magic upgrades or extra commands.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I would want them to change DDD so that when you unlock a command with the ability link, you don't have to always have the dream eater you acquired the command from to to be in your party in order to have it equipped.
I feel like we've been over this before, but commands unlocked through ability link boards are not Dream Eater dependent. Only Stat Abilities are. When you unlock a command on the Ability Link board you can use it regardless of the DE equipped.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, but stat abilities are a lot, iirc, so I kind of agree with red, still.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah, but stat abilities are a lot, iirc, so I kind of agree with red, still.
Stat Abilities are the equivalent of equipment like rings and bandanas from other games. They're just extra buffs.

You remove those from being DE dependent and suddenly you're OP af

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeeaah, so?
Its still stupid that you have to pick dream eaters you might not like in order to make the game easier imo.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeeaah, so?
Its still stupid that you have to pick dream eaters you might not like in order to make the game easier imo.
Just equip a DE you do like? The buffs are honestly not that significant that the game is broken otherwise and every DE has a decent collection of Stat Abilities so it's not like you're really going to be hurting based on DE choice. But you know what would break the game? Allowing people to turn Stat Abilities on regardless of DE, which would allow them to stack all the abilities at once and make you OP =_____=;;

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It wouldn't break the game if there were some sort of AP-limit or a maximum of abilities you can equip.
And yes, it does hurt if I got like...one attack haste and one mp haste instead of what? Five? :X

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It wouldn't break the game if there were some sort of AP-limit or a maximum of abilities you can equip.
And yes, it does hurt if I got like...one attack haste and one mp haste instead of what? Five? :X
Generally any combination of DEs will grant you multiple stat abilities in those categories. And this isn't even getting into the fact that there is a third DE slot where you can put a DE you dont like and still get all of the benefits of their abilities without actually having to use them in battle. But there is clearly no point arguing this further :/

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah, but mo' colors. KH1 was stupid because some bosses had an extra invisible health bar, like Sephiroth.
Yeah I believe that was a result of those battles being added for international release and not actually being planned (so their health was higher than any other enemy programmed in the original game, so the invisible bar was due to them not having programmed in a different colour). But the coloured bar was nice, I do kinda miss that touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back