• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff type o hd reviews

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibanez350ex

hey if you've played ff type O hd on ps4, could u give me a review of what its like? cheers. im currently enjoying the ffx/ffx2 remaster on ps4 but in a while ill be looking for something else to try. i heard ff type O has lots of party members and that it is playable offline single player. i might give it a go.

EchoFringe49

I found the gameplay to be fun most of the time but it took me a while to get used to the controls and camera.
The story is very poor and alot of important information is either skipped over or poorly told (i.e. reading data logs)
The music was mediocre at best, which surprsied me since FF usually has great soundtracks. Voice acting is pretty bad too

SephirothZ

I enjoyed FFType-0, but it had a really lackluster ending that got really bizarre. The characters were alright, except Machina (he is such a little b***h). I felt like they did a good job fleshing out each of the characters, however, there were so many that I never became "connected" to any of them. The combat was fun and the serious tone of the overall story was much needed. Overall, I give it an 8/10; points deducted for a bad ending, Machina, and no attachment to any of the characters.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I enjoyed FFType-0, but it had a really lackluster ending that got really bizarre. The characters were alright, except Machina (he is such a little b***h). I felt like they did a good job fleshing out each of the characters, however, there were so many that I never became "connected" to any of them. The combat was fun and the serious tone of the overall story was much needed. Overall, I give it an 8/10; points deducted for a bad ending, Machina, and no attachment to any of the characters.
Yo

You should probably mention that there are multiple endings and that you cannot learn everything about the story and characters in one playthrough as some events and branches are only unlocked in a second playthrough.
This game is meant to be played twice if not even thrice.

ibanez350ex

the way it sounds as if its average, im not really feeling it. the thing i like with ffx is it has a comeback feeling even after years of no play, i think its all that maxing out and how fun it is yeah. i noticed ff type O is quite cheap to buy on ps4 aswel. i did have a little search on youtube to see what's on in the game, one thing that caught my eye was gilgamesh battle but i see in comments he's only available on 3rd playthrough, not sure why that is.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Contrary to what has been mentioned yet, I gotta say I had looooooooooots of fun with this game. It's true, the story is somewhat poor, especially in the first playthrough, and it's kind of sad the characters besides Machina and Rem don't really seem to be important at all, but the gameplay was (or is) so much fun to me that I spent my whole last vacation-week playing this. :3

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Entertaining game. Nostalgic if you're a traditional Final Fantasy Fan. Also, you could've gotten the FFXV demo code but they won't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back