• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welp, it's been a while...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
So, um, it's...it's been a while since I posted on here...so long that I hadn't even realized that it was well over the day that I first logged onto this website two years ago.

I haven't been on here for a while due to having a lot of issues IRL that I've been dealing with. To put it as bluntly as possible, the major that I have been working toward for the better part of the last four or so years is no longer one that I feel I can continue to pursue, for reasons that I don't necessarily wish to disclose right now. Unfortunately, this decision occurred right in the middle of the semester and I am now scrambling to find another major to graduate under in a relatively short amount of time.

Anyways, I've been trying to cope with all that has been happening by trying to take things one day at a time. Mostly, I've been replaying Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (funnily enough, I had far more trouble with Phantom and Sephiroth than I did against Xemnas this time around) and am currently on the second numbered title (for the sake of wafting through less tedium, I decided to outright skip Chain of Memories this time around).

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I want to focus more on the forum. It's been a little over two years since I first properly logged into and participated in this forum. I remember being a lurker for roughly a year by that point and wanted to interact more directly, so I joined. Ever since then, I've had a lot of fun talking to everyone, learning things about the series and even about the people that I was interacting with. Everything from speculation on what was going to show up in E3 to discussions on series mechanics and even to goofing around in Forum Insanity would help make my days better.

However, more important than even all of this was this feeling of unity on this forum. I've stumbled upon a lot of people here and it has always been cool talking about things that we found interesting, no matter the subject. From discussing the epicness of Kingdom Hearts to bemoaning the quality of Blech (I spelled it that way on purpose) for the past seven or eight years to discussing nostalgic gaming memories and whatnot, it didn't matter. I've even had the courage to post a (heavily revised) version of an old story that I've worked on since my days in community college (Chapter IV is coming, I swear). Since my last anniversary post, I've talked to some forum members both old and new. You guys are awesome and I'm glad and honored to be a member here.

This is the part where I hold back my attempt at further plagiarizing that one friendship speech Sora gave to Riku at Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts I.

Anyways, what I wanted to say is that I'm happy to be here, I'm sorry that I haven't been here for so long and I hope that I'll be here more often in the coming months. :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back! I don't believe we've ever spoken to each other before, however I've run into you multiple times in the past by reading your posts in the media section or other places on the forum. I greatly enjoyed hearing what you had to say in your posts tbh. I hope to see you more around, kuraudoVII. :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
oh hey i remember you dude whats up, hmu some time.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, nice to see you again kuraudoVII! :D Sad to hear that the major you originally started to study under is not something that you want to pursue, but I hope you will find something else to reach for. :)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Welcome back! I don't believe we've ever spoken to each other before, however I've run into you multiple times in the past by reading your posts in the media section or other places on the forum. I greatly enjoyed hearing what you had to say in your posts tbh. I hope to see you more around, kuraudoVII. :)

Yup, it was mostly in the media sections. Good to see you again. :)

oh hey i remember you dude whats up, hmu some time.

What up, chuman. Been a while since we last played Cards Against Humanity (I'm pretty sure we played a few rounds with Anagram back in October).

[video=youtube;dtKS_l_aU04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtKS_l_aU04[/video]

Funny you bring that up, I was just watching part of "Meet the Spartans" when you posted that (specifically the part where Xerxes has an impressive show of force through his blue screens). XD

Ooh, nice to see you again kuraudoVII! :D Sad to hear that the major you originally started to study under is not something that you want to pursue, but I hope you will find something else to reach for. :)

Yeah, its been pretty rough, but what can you do? I just have to keep on persevering is all. Thanks. :)

jnh71193

Awards
Welcome back! I recognize your username. I hope things get better for you.

Anagram

Banned
duuuude-omg.jpg

Back