• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the wise could be the Master of Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Darknesses

Hey people, i'm a new member and i just had this revelation after watching the secret movie of KH BBS, what if Ansem the Wise was the Master of Masters? the proof is right here,
Ansem the wise could have been the master of masters at daybreak town but during or before the keyblade war he got sent to the realm of darkness, since time passes faster in the realm of darkness he could have spent a few days in the ROD (realm of Darkness) then returned to the realm of light in radiant garden a few centuries later with no memory and without the ability to see the future, then BBS happened, KH, COM, 358/2 Days, and 2, then got sent back to the ROD and met Aqua.
1. in the secret ending of BBS he said that hed been there twice but forgot who he was or how he got there
2. they never told the story of how he got there the first time
3. in the whole of KH, hes the only one with mud colored eyes

Here's how he could have lost the ability to see the future, when Terranort became apprentice Xehenort he had lost his memory and the ability to use a keyblade. In the begining of DDD he got his memory back and the ability to use a keyblade. the same could be that Ansem forgot how to see the future like apprentice Xehenort forgot how to use the keyblade.

tell me what you think

Rosebudx

Awards
1. in the secret ending of BBS he said that hed been there twice but forgot who he was or how he got there

No, he said this was his second time. He's been there once before, which was when he got sent there by the 'nort crew before KH1.

2. they never told the story of how he got there the first time

Again, they totally told that story, via the real Ansem Reports from KHII. Not that there was that much of a story to tell, but they did indeed tell it.

3. in the whole of KH, hes the only one with mud colored eyes
latest

Those are definitely orange. They're a little darker than the gold that the eyes of the Norted folks, at least as they are currently expressed (though the "Ansem" from the first game did have eyes this color, and Xemnas' can tend this way).

Here's how he could have lost the ability to see the future, when Terranort became apprentice Xehenort he had lost his memory and the ability to use a keyblade. In the begining of DDD he got his memory back and the ability to use a keyblade. the same could be that Ansem forgot how to see the future like apprentice Xehenort forgot how to use the keyblade.

That's not a way of losing his ability. Terranort went through amnesia, or at least pretended to, because the two or three souls/hearts/whatever inside him were all fighting for dominance. AtW has never had something like that happen.

Look, none of this connects Ansem the Wise to the Master of Masters. I'm not saying it couldn't be him, but I am saying that you have provided absolutely no evidence thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back