• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question: Country of the Musketeers Treasure Chest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus_

Awards
In Sora's half, there is a treasure chest sitting up on a ledge at Tower Road, how do I reach it? I've tried Flomotion but can't get high enough even from the opposite ledge.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If you use FlowMotion to continually jump higher and higher off of the same wall you can gain a lot of height. (FlowMotion, jump, Press Y to FlowMo against the same wall again, jump, Y, etc.) That's likely how to get it but I can't say for sure since I'm not exactly sure which ledge you're talking about

Ventus_

Awards
It's the one right at the beginning of the trail.
Here I took a photo:
dcqyvc.jpg

The issue I'm having with your method is that I keep going off to the side when I activate flomotion.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
You just have to get practice at controlling it. I'll see if I can take a shoddy video of me doing it or something. Hold on.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
DDD: the game that inspires new footage 4 years later.

i must have a shitty memory, i dont remember that chest lmao

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

super bad quality (gets blurry, it was hard to film given how i needed both hands to play lol).
but this is the basic idea

redcrown

Awards
Wow is that clean quality (the video and game)

*reasons to stupidly buy it mounting*

Rexy

Bronze Member
from the highest place there is a tree that you can use as a bounce pad to get higher and therefore get the chest. every chest can be got without jumping in the wall more than once... I did a playthrough were I only got the chest the right way, I had a funnier time than getting all treasures chests the wrong way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back