• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Issue with Traverse Town II in 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus_

Awards
There isn't a designated forum for 3D, so I hope I'm alright here.

I've completed both Sora and Riku's Traverse Town I, Le Cite Des Coches and The Grid.
Now I've just completed Riku's Prankster's Paradise. So the next stop is to return to Traverse Town but no matter where I enter it, the story will NOT progress. What is going on?

I'm not able to say whether or not I have the same issue with Sora as I'm not finished yet with his Prankster's Paradise, but I'm going to drop out of Riku and finish that up while I wait for an answer.
I'll update when I know.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you have to catch up as sora before you can progress. also there is a DDD sub-forum, in the 2.8 Final Prologue section. hope i helped!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I'm not able to say whether or not I have the same issue with Sora as I'm not finished yet with his Prankster's Paradise,
but I'm going to drop out of Riku and finish that up while I wait for an answer.
I'll update when I know.

There you go. You need to complete all three worlds with both Sora and Riku to progress the story further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back