• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Questions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

Alright after playing the game and watching the movie I have a whole slew of questions to ask, this got really confusing to me, hopefully I am not the only one. First I would like to ask for no spoilers of DDD.

1. How did Sora fight Roxas and talk to Roxas when he was never in the original game, therefore never having been chronicled by Jiminy? He shouldn't be part of the data!

2. How was Naminé there? Following the Roxas question, could it be that piecing his memories together she arranged the journal to contain all of this explanation?

3. In Riku's data Riku gave to Sora a blue orb and said it was something that was never meant to be in the journal, what was it?

4. Naminé at the end said she was the reason behind the bugs when previously Mickey said it was Sora's heartless?

5. How did Sora fight his heartless? Was his heartless ever written about?

6. The letter Mickey writes, does Sora know about those memories Naminé wanted to share? Of those who needed him? That letter confused me, how come Mickey said the truth behind the Keyblade lies within them? What is this truth? Also he says he wants to speak about the pieces that tie him to his future what did he mean by that?

7. The secret ending Destiny doesn't make any sense to me either. Why were they all lying on the floor? Why was Braig discussing Xemnas? Did he know of Xemnas? He's Braig not Xigbar why call him master? They talked about keyblades which made no sense, what was Terranort's dream? Braig didn't know Terranort was Xehanort? Then how come he talked about Xehanort in third person yet asked if even HE knew what was in his head? As if he knew? What poor soul will who be? What are they choosing? And so Terranort's dream is to become a Keyblade master? Have MX's key? I just don't know anymore oh god!

8. Also quick side question, Roxas says Data-Sora has no heart when he has grown one, why did he say that?

Thanks so much guys, the Destiny questions are the most pressing to me. If you could help I would really appreciate it.

OkaruAudo

Oh I forgot! Also Pete and Maleficent talk about some book that lets them see future events and how they want it and all, it isn't brought up again and seemed out of place. What was that?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
First I would like to ask for no spoilers of DDD.

7. The secret ending Destiny doesn't make any sense to me either. Why were they all lying on the floor? Why was Braig discussing Xemnas? Did he know of Xemnas? He's Braig not Xigbar why call him master? They talked about keyblades which made no sense, what was Terranort's dream? Braig didn't know Terranort was Xehanort? Then how come he talked about Xehanort in third person yet asked if even HE knew what was in his head? As if he knew? What poor soul will who be? What are they choosing? And so Terranort's dream is to become a Keyblade master? Have MX's key? I just don't know anymore oh god!
This whole scene is setting up something in KH3D so you probably shouldn't be asking about it until after you played it (generally it is expected that the player will see this scene after playing KH3D since it was something added into 2.5 which was released a few years after KH3D was released and it wasn't originally part of Coded.)

Soooo no one address this question lol

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Alright after playing the game and watching the movie I have a whole slew of questions to ask, this got really confusing to me, hopefully I am not the only one. First I would like to ask for no spoilers of DDD.

1. How did Sora fight Roxas and talk to Roxas when he was never in the original game, therefore never having been chronicled by Jiminy? He shouldn't be part of the data!
Because, as Namine explicitly states, anything not in the original journal was placed there by her hand to convey the situation.

2. How was Naminé there? Following the Roxas question, could it be that piecing his memories together she arranged the journal to contain all of this explanation?
She put herself there, as she says, as a means of conveying the message.

3. In Riku's data Riku gave to Sora a blue orb and said it was something that was never meant to be in the journal, what was it?
The path to Castle Oblivion, I think. I could be wrong here I need to rewatch the movie.

4. Naminé at the end said she was the reason behind the bugs when previously Mickey said it was Sora's heartless?
Sora's heartless was the big bad of the Heartless as it was absorbing the life of the data heartless and to an extent the bugs, but all of that was as a result of Namine's interference.

5. How did Sora fight his heartless? Was his heartless ever written about?
Sora becoming a Heartless was a massive part of the first game, yeah Jimminy wrote about it.

6. The letter Mickey writes, does Sora know about those memories Naminé wanted to share? Of those who needed him? That letter confused me, how come Mickey said the truth behind the Keyblade lies within them? What is this truth? Also he says he wants to speak about the pieces that tie him to his future what did he mean by that?
He's talking about all the people Sora's connected to, and the ones who are still alive inside his heart. Those characters are going to be needed to finish the confrontation with Xehanort. Sora, Riku, and Kairi's relationships with Terra, Ven, and Aqua are central to the lineage of the Keyblade.

This scene is setting up 3D. It is not Terranort and Braig speaking, and most importantly, this scene doesn't take place in the past. This takes place immediately after coded To speak more of it would be a spoiler to what happens in 3D

8. Also quick side question, Roxas says Data-Sora has no heart when he has grown one, why did he say that?
I mean,technically Data Sora shouldn't but all signs seem to indicate that he did even though data doesn't have a heart. The reasoning is left for you to ponder as we continue in the story.

Oh I forgot! Also Pete and Maleficent talk about some book that lets them see future events and how they want it and all, it isn't brought up again and seemed out of place. What was that?

The Book of Prophecies are also known in this fandom as the Foreteller's Tomes. It's a plot element from the browser/mobile game X/Unchained X. In the past the Foretellers had these tomes in order to look into the future and conjure powers and worlds from it. That's why in X you're playing using medals/and cards of the characters from the series, and it's why the main character goes to the same Disney worlds as Sora even though it's thousands of years in the past - they're projected from the book of prophecies. It's hinting what Maleficent's goals will be for III.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't think Roxas was there because of Naminé, I think it's because, if the Journal talked about Sora becoming a Heartless, then naturally, that means Roxas was created as well and that's how Roxas can exist in the Datascape.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I don't think Roxas was there because of Naminé, I think it's because, if the Journal talked about Sora becoming a Heartless, then naturally, that means Roxas was created as well and that's how Roxas can exist in the Datascape.

I think he's an extension of Namine's motives, whether she herself made him manifest or not, he says he was chosen to help Sora understand hurt before he took on the painful memories.

Though this does bring up a good point, what was shown in the journal wasn't JUST what Jimminy saw, as evidenced by the additional scenes that flash on the monitor.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I see… Roxas appears dressed in the black coat in Castle Oblivion among other worlds too. Was that something else that Namine had not added intentionally?

Nomura: Right. Since Roxas and Sora together make up one existence, if there is a Sora made of Kingdom Hearts I data, then data of Roxas must exist too. Roxas says, “It’s my personal duty to check whether or not Sora is ready to take the pain.” However that role was not assigned by Namine, Roxas personally decided that goal and acted upon it accordingly.

So a bit of both lol

OkaruAudo

Thanks guys. But why would Roxas decide to make sure Sora was ready? And one of my questions I meant, at the time of the letter being sent by Mickey, is Sora aware of Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Xion, etc.? And another good thought, when showing all those who are hidden deep within Sora's memories it showed Axel yet he knows Axel. Did it mean Roxas's memories of Axel? Also is KH X necessary?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Thanks guys. But why would Roxas decide to make sure Sora was ready? And one of my questions I meant, at the time of the letter being sent by Mickey, is Sora aware of Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Xion, etc.? And another good thought, when showing all those who are hidden deep within Sora's memories it showed Axel yet he knows Axel. Did it mean Roxas's memories of Axel? Also is KH X necessary?
Because if Sora wasn't ready, all those bad memories and emotions could break his heart. Namine said as much at the end of Re:Coded.

Sora wasn't consciously aware of anyone aside Roxas post-KHII. At least, he wasn't aware of the things they had all been through or what had happened to them.

Yeah, those were probably Roxas' memories of Axel. No other reason they'd be in the "other people's memories" section of his heart, after all.

I really have no clue if KHX is necessary. Seems like it is... or at least will be? I dunno.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Thanks guys. But why would Roxas decide to make sure Sora was ready? And one of my questions I meant, at the time of the letter being sent by Mickey, is Sora aware of Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Xion, etc.? And another good thought, when showing all those who are hidden deep within Sora's memories it showed Axel yet he knows Axel. Did it mean Roxas's memories of Axel?
Axel's important and Roxas and Xion's memories of him are resonating there. Anyway, Sora is vaguely aware by the time he reads the letter that he's connected to important people who are in need of his help, but the specifics are outside of everyone's reach.

Also is KH X necessary?
You're gonna want to read up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back