• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW English Vulpeus Party (JAPANESE VERSION)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey everyone,

So, there is this new english Vulpeus party called ENGLISH PARTY (shocker, right?)!! We're active and we'll sell our soul to Xehanort for you to join, 'cause quests and leveling up is more fun (and easier 8D) when party members are around.

We've managed to get our hands on some pretty tasty souls- err, I mean a very wide selection of partner medals (a lot of them guilted) which we switch frequently when our members need them for certain quests.

EDIT
As of now our party is finally full but we can make space if needed. If you're interested in joining just drop a message :)

EDIT 2
I've stopped playing the JP Ver so if you'd rather PM instead of dropping a message here send your message to Hampence, our new Admin :)

Total Members: 30/30

Leader/Administrators

Leader: asparaguschan, IGN アスパラグス (209) ID: 1998129 (yes, our leader's name is asparagus, how awesome is that?)
Admin: Hampence, IGN Prinny ID:2814682

If you'd like to join post your ID here and you shall be rewarded with a virtual hug and a piece of our souls- ahem... I meant a place in our party.

Bonus: We can use the chat to worship our lord and saviour, Mighty Asparagus or cry about how we got crappy medals on the 3000 jewel draw.

KH UNCHAINED X INFORMATION MASTERLIST!!
Last Update: 31/3/17 (new/edited links are in orange)

So, I decided to make this masterlist because it's difficult search for specific stuff in the realm of darkness that this forum has become.

If you know of any people/sites that post info about this game please let me know so I can add them here.
If you spot any false information or broken links let me know immediately! (be it by PM or by post)

I claim to have translated/figured out non of these stuff and I'm the owner on non of these sites/blogs/forums (unless stated otherwise)

Install KHUx: JP ver Android 1, JP ver iOS 1, JP ver Android 2, JP ver iOS 2, NA ver Android 1,NA ver Android 2, NA ver iOS(read the comments), getting started
Basic gameplay: link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4a, link 4b, link 5
Story: link 1, link 2 (these are actually for KHX but I'm adding them here bc the storyline is basically the same)
Missions: 1-400, translations, 1-430, 401-450, jewel challenges
Medal evolution: link 1, link 2
Medal index: link 1, link 2, link 3
Ability upgrading (dots): link 1, link 2, link 3
Guilting: chiunion, khux-guides, ShardofTruth, khinsider, Kiro
Rare/Normal Raid Boss trigger plan: link 1, link 2, Guard Armor Subspecies, Raid Boss Spawning and Drop List
Buffer index: link 1
Party: create & invite, accept invitations(3:54), join, leave, looking for members/party to join?
Account backup (JP ver): link 1
Update the game (JP ver): link 1
KHUx blogs and forums: well duh, khux-guides, chiunion, wikia, kh13

Other:
Lady Ava strategy: khux-guides, Kingdom King 13, chiunion, faemarch, Danilo Fernando
Medal Farming Locations (NA Ver but probs works for JP too): link 1
Keyblade Material Farming Locations:
link 1
Keyblade Material Upgrade Guide:
link 1
Translate KHUx: link 1
Install KHUx on PC: link 1
Weekly mission events: link 1
Titles (JP ver): translations, how to use them
Chat stamps (JP ver): translations
Advice: for medals, for "best" medals, for medal upgrade (no. 4), for lux farming, for hunting(??)

Ps. Basically kh-guides is a haven!

I'm aware some links are basically the same but from a different source. I'm still adding them so people can choose which one they understand best.

EDIT
I added a parenthesis with JP/NA ver next to some links so it's easier navigate if you're interested in one of the two versions. Of course this doesn't necessarily mean that those links ONLY apply for a certain ver.

Last edited:
Awards
Re: NEW English Vulpeus Party

can i join? :D Name: Patricia (60) ID: 2550613

Of course you can! Everyone is welcome! The Leader has been informed and you'll be added as soon as possible! (I think it's night time where they live so be patient)

asparaguschan

Thank you for your interest, assassin-kawaii! I have sent an invite along. Admittedly I am not able to log into the game daily, but I will do my best to respond to all messages, requests, and get on more frequently to help our party grow!

(In case it wasn't obvious, I'm the leader, Asparagus. XD )

I'm really excited to game with everyone! Thank you again to luvthe_gazette (Elektra in the game!) for organizing this thread and showing such enthusiasm for my whimsical little party!

Ignathon

me! :D

I was a leader on Vulpeus Party but I'm going out from my Party because... lack of activeness, maybe few ppl are really active and pass my Leadership to my friend

Lv 214 - Ignathon

ID: 85390

Awards

Thank you for your interest, assassin-kawaii! I have sent an invite along. Admittedly I am not able to log into the game daily, but I will do my best to respond to all messages, requests, and get on more frequently to help our party grow!

(In case it wasn't obvious, I'm the leader, Asparagus. XD )

I'm really excited to game with everyone! Thank you again to luvthe_gazette (Elektra in the game!) for organizing this thread and showing such enthusiasm for my whimsical little party!

ALL HAIL THE LEADER!!! (brezaola 'cause damn you minimum character limit -___- )

07946cf84b75ac5bfe33e20cd09310b3a2dfc023376363c3a1e758aa485fde3b.jpg

Awards

me! :D

I was a leader on Vulpeus Party but I'm going out from my Party because... lack of activeness, maybe few ppl are really active and pass my Leadership to my friend

Lv 214 - Ignathon

ID: 85390

We'll be glad to have you join us dear friend :)

If you'd like to manipulate any active players in coming to our party you shall be rewarded with a virtual hug, a piece of our souls (like we have any left...) anD A PREMIUM PLACE NEXT TO XEHANORT NEXT TO THE REST OF OUR SOULS NEXT TO A PUPPY NEXT TO XEHANORT'S SECRET STASH OF PLUSHIES OF PEOPLE THAT FAILED TO BE NORTED!! LIMITED TIME!! BUY 1 GET 2 FOR FREE!!

Approach mister Nort with extreme caution and at your own risk. Mighty Asparagus and I will not be held responsible in case of Nortion.

Ignathon

hmm, maybe I'll call them later, let's see about that

Edit 1: I'm the most active beside my friends, I'll do some LUX collecting by myself later, try to reach less than rank 3k for new costumes

Edit 2: well, they still stay to my party, can't leave for a moment, only myself

Edit 3: let's see for a moment, I'm on other Party, if something wrong happened, I'll gonna reply again

Last edited:

Azymous

I would love to join.
Name: Azymous
ID: 231539

Awards

hmm, maybe I'll call them later, let's see about that

Edit 1: I'm the most active beside my friends, I'll do some LUX collecting by myself later, try to reach less than rank 3k for new costumes

Edit 2: well, they still stay to my party, can't leave for a moment, only myself

Edit 3: let's see for a moment, I'm on other Party, if something wrong happened, I'll gonna reply again

1. That's ok with us, take your time :)

2. I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about here (english isn't my mother tongue) but I assume it's about your fellow party members. Well, that's fine, we're not going to keep a grudge on you for not bringing people in. That would be ridiculous -___- we're happy to have you join us and if anyone else wants to join we'd love to have them too!

3. Indeed, something did go wrong. The leader tried to send you a request but since you're in another party it wasn't possible. When you're free to join a party again let as know :)

asparaguschan

Welcome to the party, Azymous! Hopefully Ignathon will.be able to accept an invitation soon. We're also still awaiting assassin-kawaii's confirmation to join. But thanks to luvthe_gazette our party is certain growing! I'm so excited, I can feel it in my very soul (or I would if luvthe_gazette hadn't pawned it off ;P)!

Awards

Welcome to the party, Azymous! Hopefully Ignathon will.be able to accept an invitation soon. We're also still awaiting assassin-kawaii's confirmation to join. But thanks to luvthe_gazette our party is certain growing! I'm so excited, I can feel it in my very soul (or I would if luvthe_gazette hadn't pawned it off ;P)!

*whistles innocently in the background*

asparaguschan

Everyone, please join our English Party! We have snacks and souls, er...games! Yes, games galore!!

We're a small, relaxed group now, but the more we grow, the more active we can become! All we need is YOU and your soul, I mean...ENTHUSIASM!!

Just let me know your ID and I'll send you an invitation as quickly as I can~☆ ( ・∇・)

Last edited:

Wowoweewaa

2341427. Hhhhoooo is my name. Let's join up. Don't I need to drop out of whatever group I'm currently in?

Levan

Nevermind forget that >^<

Last edited:
Awards

2341427. Hhhhoooo is my name. Let's join up. Don't I need to drop out of whatever group I'm currently in?

Well, hello there :) We'd love to have you join us and as you already guessed you need to drop out of any party you're currently in to be able to join another. Inform us when you are ready to have your soul claimed- Uh I MEAN FREE TO JOIN A NEW PARTY! Yes, I definitely mean free to join! Just let us know and the leader will send you a request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back