• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Nicktoons Crossover Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
when you can't come up with anything good and original so you hope to hell a nostalgic cash in will make bank

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Nickolodeon should get in touch with Disney and negotiate for a Toy Story vs Action League NOW!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This is sort of similar to the recent Goosebumps movie which I actually liked. Cautiously optimistic

Ren & Stimpy...I'm still horrified by the adult spinoff by its creator to even want this to be in this movie...
It wasn't that bad. It was pretty progessive since Ren and Stimpy got to be a gay couple. So that was something.

Venx

Ren & Stimpy, Catdog, Angry beavers.....let's hope they don't mess it up.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I am okay with this. If it's in the vein as Roger Rabbit, then hell yes.

This^^^. This was my very first thought when I saw the thread title.

It wasn't that bad. It was pretty progessive since Ren and Stimpy got to be a gay couple. So that was something.

Eh... I dunno if I would call that show progressive. I mean, yeah, Ren and Stimpy got to be out but like... did we watch the same show? They were so not domestically healthy so I think that kind of was less progressive and then all the other stuff in that show but ignore me

Either way, thanks for the news, Swoosh. I am cautiously optimistic for this as well.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ren & Stimpy...I'm still horrified by the adult spinoff by its creator to even want this to be in this movie...

I have not heard of that until now, and I wish I hadn't looked it up 0.0

That said, I sure miss the days of what they got away with on these cartoons in the 90s. Rocko's was one of my favorite, right after Rugrats. I've seen every episode so many times, but not in years and years now..le sigh

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sometimes I really miss the 90s[video=youtube;cB2QI2mCyfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB2QI2mCyfU[/video]

Eh... I dunno if I would call that show progressive. I mean, yeah, Ren and Stimpy got to be out but like... did we watch the same show? They were so not domestically healthy so I think that kind of was less progressive and then all the other stuff in that show but ignore me

Either way, thanks for the news, Swoosh. I am cautiously optimistic for this as well.
I was mostly joking lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not really…they were bisexual for the sake of poor comedy and abused each other a lot. That is more insulting than anything. I like weird shit, but this is way off in the pits. There is a reason the show was cancelled with only 6 episodes to its name

Edit: joking…okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back