• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would Final Fantasy make a good anime series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magic713

Awards
I was just playing one of the FF games and I thought that it had a great story, and I thought it could make a good series. Each season based on one of the games, with each season as its own, rather than a continuous story throughout the series. Obviously it wouldn't have to be completely faithful to the games, but the over all story seems could act as a template for the season. Thoughts? Good idea, bad idea? Do you think that it could happen? Or if the idea could be accomplished right?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, well, why not?
I could imagine games like FF IX to be especially cool since your party takes different routes for a while and stuff. It'd be different, but I'm sure it could be nice.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Legends of the Crystals takes place hundreds of years after FFV, I guess.

Aw but that's not the same.
An anime based on our favorite games...would sure be something!
Imagine the ending of FF X in anime-form. Oh shit, millions of tears will be shed.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Aw but that's not the same.
An anime based on our favorite games...would sure be something!
Imagine the ending of FF X in anime-form. Oh shit, millions of tears will be shed.
Rikku in anime-form? That I would wanna see.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Rikku in anime-form? That I would wanna see.

Sweet bliss. I'm not pulling any suggestive handkerchief-jokes here but I'm tellin ya...
Just the weird undressing-scene alone lololol.

Princess Garnet in anime-form would be something too, tho. I never liked her at all, but that chick is beautiful.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Sweet bliss. I'm not pulling any suggestive handkerchief-jokes here but I'm tellin ya...
Just the weird undressing-scene alone lololol.

Princess Garnet in anime-form would be something too, tho. I never liked her at all, but that chick is beautiful.
Garnet.Til.Alexandros.XVII.full.762292.jpg

Something like this?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think most of the FF games could make good TV series. I'm actually surprised they haven't done it before.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I`d say there`s enough plot in each FF game for at least a 50 episode anime

As Shuyin said, FFX would have been a great anime

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its gotten its own series and anime films before but why the hell not

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ff7 and ff13 are the obvious choices but i would much rather see one based off of the original with a western medival gothic feel.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Last Order: Final Fantasy VII is what you're looking for. It was very fitting after playing Crisis Core.

SephirothZ

I think Final Fantasy could make a great anime series and it would be best if it was an original story, not based on any game. Have similar mythos, races, and typical Final Fantasy fanfare, but have an entirely new story that best suits itself to anime story-telling. They could easily have 24 episode seasons if done correctly.

I am actually surprised they havent done a high budget anime yet with the Final Fantasy title. In my opinion, it would be best if Square Enix had the basic script themselves, but for them to give it to an anime company and director to make it work.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think Final Fantasy could make a great anime series and it would be best if it was an original story, not based on any game. Have similar mythos, races, and typical Final Fantasy fanfare, but have an entirely new story that best suits itself to anime story-telling. They could easily have 24 episode seasons if done correctly.

I am actually surprised they havent done a high budget anime yet with the Final Fantasy title. In my opinion, it would be best if Square Enix had the basic script themselves, but for them to give it to an anime company and director to make it work.

as long as nomura doesn't touch that script too much, holy shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back