• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes to games mid-production/post-production

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
after swift derailment of another thread, i create this one to save it from the brink and allow discussion to continue. go nuts.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nah. jungle book in bbs, pranksters paradise is 358/2 days, deep jungle in CoM, these worlds were all stripped and i need to keep this thread afloat aha

Anagram

Banned
You forgot the Toy Story summons for KH2. The codes are still in the disc albeit incomplete. =w=

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I want Toy Story summons now!!
Prankster's Paradise tho. Man I hated that world in 3D. Only thing that would've made Days even worse.

Muke

whatever
Awards
DDD has a lot of changes.
Radiant Garden was supposed to be in it, and there is actually a debug room.

And RG sure was supposed to be in, since they even created Spawnpoints and stuff for Dream Eaters.

Anagram

Banned
What could've been~ (kh2 edition)

buzz.jpg

Woody.png

latest

-insert imagine of behemoth heartless in the 1000 heartless battle since official image nonexistent-

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
DDD has a lot of changes.
Radiant Garden was supposed to be in it, and there is actually a debug room.

And RG sure was supposed to be in, since they even created Spawnpoints and stuff for Dream Eaters.
Do you have a source for that information? I'd like to see it.

Anagram

Banned
One fun DDD fact, Nomura was forced to change it's ending~ *or 'suggested' to change it*

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
One fun DDD fact, Nomura was forced to change it's ending~ *or 'suggested' to change it*
No, he wasn't. He said that the ending "quickly became no good" for various reasons. Not that anyone told him to change it or even implied that he was suggested to change it. This is how misinformation is spread. >.>

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
No, he wasn't. He said that the ending "quickly became no good" for various reasons. Not that anyone told him to change it or even implied that he was suggested to change it. This is how misinformation is spread. >.>

4 years since a piece of information is released and you're surprised its taken a life of it's own? lmao

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
4 years since a piece of information is released and you're surprised its taken a life of it's own? lmao
I certainly would hope for more from one of the so-called "experts" who used to literally call himself a "lore master". Nowhere in my post did I say or act like I was surprised however.

If anyone is curious though here's the full quote:

- Will the ending of this title also be a heart wrenching one?

Nomura: The ending for KH3D is a little unusual, the plan up until now had been different... But every once in a while I think, it's good this way. In fact, the first ending I thought up quickly became no good due to various circumstances, but now the ending is something that I worry quite a bit about. As a result, we tried to do something unique for the ending this time. Incidentally, the secret movie will be shorter. Though it is short, like the Re:Coded secret movie, it will connect to the next shocking developments in the series, so please look forward to it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ah, well that makes more sense but i wouldn't take it too seriously especially considering you ARE the loremaster (just look at that kh3 thread holy shit).

Anagram

Banned
I certainly would hope for more from one of the so-called "experts" who used to literally call himself a "lore master". Nowhere in my post did I say or act like I was surprised however.

If anyone is curious though here's the full quote:

So I guess forgetting something is a sin now. I'm oh so sorry jerk.

I've never deemed myself an expert and I've only addressed myself as a 'lore master' after I quit caring about the lore. I also used the term to signify actual ones that still care like Ethy and Seph0812.

Anagram

Banned
lol. all i initially did was correct you.

I don't really want to make this into a fight or argument though. So how about we just move on.
Correcting isn't the problem. I forget stuff all the time. (sephiroth0812 corrects me most tbh) It's the pretentious attitude when doing the correction.

Move on as far as you wish too. Make sure to pull that stick out so you can walk better when doing so.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Correcting isn't the problem. I forget stuff all the time. (sephiroth0812 corrects me most tbh) It's the pretentious attitude when doing the correction.

Move on as far as you wish too. Make sure to pull that stick out so you can walk better when doing so.
oh my god you are adorable.

Well, more or less, I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlIyIfGeszI

Don't get me wrong, I hate that guy. But heh, you can see the Screenshots and all in his Video, and I couldn't find the original one, unfortunately.

And here's the debug room:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4htGKi7qbK4

I dunno
Thanks. I'll give them a look :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
y'all need to CALM THE HELL DOWN. i love you both now please relax over this mickey mouse children's game, i doubt audo meant anything by it. the internet always makes people seem worse than they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back