• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: Winnie the Pooh & Tigger to be featured in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeah, it kiiinda helps when you know them as your world-saving bros and badass Yoda expies, not just your average cartoon characters.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, it kiiinda helps when you know them as your world-saving bros and badass Yoda expies, not just your average cartoon characters.

no wonder i can't stand modern day loony tunes. i probably wouldn't like disney either if my childhood wasn't so influenced by them.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
no wonder i can't stand modern day loony tunes. i probably wouldn't like disney either if my childhood wasn't so influenced by them.

Did somebody say "Space Jam"?!
Great, now I got this song in my head...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
thanks, now its stuck in MY head lmao
Everybody get up, it's time to slam now...

I'm surprised that I've never come across a KH song mish-mashed with Space Jam. I've seen a lot of strange combinations, but it's never happened.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Everybody get up, it's time to slam now...

I'm surprised that I've never come across a KH song mish-mashed with Space Jam. I've seen a lot of strange combinations, but it's never happened.

its probably out there somewhere... the internet is an abyss of shit like that.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Everyone is like "tigger, pooh, and Pete" and I'm thinking "Cheshire cat and kaa"

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
A Goofy Movie is what made me like Goofy, and even then I kind of liked Max more. Donald was always one of my favourite recurring DISNEY characters, so when I saw him as a partner in KH I was so excited (this is why I always swap out Goofy for a world's team mate... and because Donald can heal). Mickey is a character I never cared for ever, I think the only thing I ever liked Mickey in was one of the Christmas movies they did.

Anyway, I digress. If they don't do 100 Acre Wood, I'm hoping that Pooh and/or Tigger are summons in KH3. I remember when I got KHCoM on the GBA, there were rumours at my school that Pooh was a summon and that you had to do everything in the game before you unlocked him and when you did, he was the strongest summon of them all. I don't know if anyone else was privy to rumours like that growing up, but I kind of feel like a summon for Pooh would be pretty interesting.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Kind of feel like a Pooh summon would be more like Bambi or Tinkerbell than an offensive summon.

A layer of honey on Soras body to shield him from physical and magical attacks lololololol. 100 % want.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ridiculous buffs sound great. honey attracts more aggressive heartless but raises crit, corona increases healing effectiveness but lowers speed, hades makes you "mortal", decimating your attack and defense but doubling EXP gain, sorcerer's apprentice where attack is gone but magic is doubled, etc.

off subject but that sounds so good, a more interactive and balanced version of the difficulties from re:coded.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Imagine having a Honey Accessory that attracts more heartless encounters.

Actually, this is something I needed since KH1.
An accessory for more encounters and one for less / none. They did that somewhat with CoM and I thought it wasn't a bad idea.

appleboy82791

Awards
An accessory for more encounters and one for less / none. They did that somewhat with CoM and I thought it wasn't a bad idea.

Everything about the gameplay of CoM was bad. I would never suggest bringing back anything from CoM. The encounter plus abilty in KH1 was very useful though.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Everything about the gameplay of CoM was bad. I would never suggest bringing back anything from CoM. The encounter plus abilty in KH1 was very useful though.

Yeah, well, no. I liked the gameplay (a million times more than Days-gameplay at least) and it's not actually about bringing anything about the CoM-gameplay back, but just the ability to have more or less encounters.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

imagine an accessory that raises the chance of enemies like the vending machine or pots from bbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back