• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think other people in the forums perceive you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I not sure if it's okay to do this but, I'm gonna go at it.

Here's my thought:
I think that other people perceive me as someone whose completely annoying and probably find me to be completely stupid.
In Spock's case: a complete biased and racist person who pertains to a huge sense of ignorance and thinks I'm the scum of the Earth.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Nah. First thing I think of when I think of your name is that Riku picture which I like. You're good.

I think people would say I'm kinda weird, an idiot, unable to put my thoughts into words, did I mention weird?
But I'm german and Germany rocks, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lmao its like looking at myself 5 years ago all over again. you take yourself too seriously man, at your age just stay in the discussion but try and soak up as much from the elders as you can.

i would like to think i have a decent reputation, better than i did in 2010 lmaoo

Awards
Nah. First thing I think of when I think of your name is that Riku picture which I like. You're good.

I think people would say I'm kinda weird, an idiot, unable to put my thoughts into words, did I mention weird?

Lol, it's like your saying that based on my picture.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

nah you're cool, just seems like you came into our little group, dropped off the face of the earth and came back like "hi!". pretty funny tbh
Lol, it's like your saying that based on my picture.

maybe she is. i do the same thing a lot.

not positively but i dont give a fuck

thats the spirit bud.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
nah you're cool, just seems like you came into our little group, dropped off the face of the earth and came back like "hi!". pretty funny tbh

Really? xD I haven't noticed that tbh. I know I hadn't been contributing too much until a few weeks ago. Maybe I was unconfident. I suppose I'm slowly adapting to discussions like those we have here in a language that is not my mother tongue and I really like it here. xD For a while, I had just been reading silently. :X

I don't get the "based on my picture" part. Sorry man. What? xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Really? xD I haven't noticed that tbh. I know I hadn't been contributing too much until a few weeks ago. Maybe I was unconfident. I suppose I'm slowly adapting to discussions like those we have here in a language that is not my mother tongue and I really like it here. xD For a while, I had just been reading silently. :X

really? you type like a native english speaker.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
really? you type like a native english speaker.

I'm flattered. :3
No, german is my first language. I did start learning english in school when I was around 10 but that's a whole different level than actually talking to people. Sometimes I wonder if it's me or the language but I regularly feel like my sentences are...monotone? There, I'm lacking a word (but truth be told, I'm also lacking the german word so I can't look it up, haha!)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
like i said, don't worry about it. im a native english speaker and sephy is a german one, but guess who is better at english lmao

Awards

It just seemed like you didn't really point out any factors as to why you thought I was good.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Lololol Sephy is no one you compare yourself to. That's a rule (I just made up)!
(But it's cool to see that it IS possible to one day contribute in discussions as much as he does / did even if english isn't my first language. I'm not giving up ok!)

It just seemed like you didn't really point out any factors as to why you thought I was good.

Oh I see.
I meant good as in: I don't tie you to any bad memories here. I don't remember anything you did I found annoying. xD

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
You'll be fine with Spockanort. Just make sure you have a statue of her in front of your porch. As for me, I can easily get along with any body. I may sound foolish at times but its all good from the heart. And if anyone doesn't receive me well. Well, just re-read what Victor posted above. Overall, I like it here. From Staff to members everyone is cool.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I don't really know... At best, someone who talks way too much about video games, hangs around FI, and spends waaaay too much time on here. At worst, someone who's insensitive and blunt. Either way, a KH nerd with a Trollanort avie.

Is this accurate? I have no idea.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't really know... At best, someone who talks way too much about video games, hangs around FI, and spends waaaay too much time on here. At worst, someone who's insensitive and blunt. Either way, a KH nerd with a Trollanort avie.

Is this accurate? I have no idea.

you're a cynical little gumdrop, making a reputation for yourself in less than a year.

you're alright blastdoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back