• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► Powerline: Would He Be a Stand Out in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Growing up I loved the goofy movie! I always wanted to see it in KH as a way to touch on goofys personal life (we have Donald and Daisy so why not goofy?) Max is around soras age as well I think. Only Problem is it would be coming literally out of nowhere, which could be done right if they use some kindof gag (like Solid Snakes 'you never asked' response)

"h'yuck, i busted by nut" - goofy upon getting asked about max

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
"h'yuck, i busted by nut" - goofy upon getting asked about max
tumblr_o145ferLmq1ugvzu5o1_500.png

tumblr_o145ferLmq1ugvzu5o2_540.png

tumblr_o145ferLmq1ugvzu5o3_540.png

I used to feel this way, but now it is more a matter of me wanting to become a more casual fan after the saga is over rather than being on the forums seeing all of the new information as it comes and theorizing. It's fun to imagine the possibilities, but it isn't fun when you have made a bunch of guesses and then go into a KH game essentially with the entire plot deconstructed and analyzed and are only waiting for your theories to be proven right or wrong.
Yeah, this.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I don't get this sentiment I see all the time here. Why are some people planning to drop out of the series after KH3, if they've stuck with it for this long?

Theres so many ways to answer this from several point of views from fans. Honestly speaking, if you played a lot of the original games prior to their remastered ports, you probably spent A LOT OF MONEY depending. Most of the games themselves were stretched across different platforms...The PS2, GameboyAdvance, PSP, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS. If you didn't have a friend or a family member and were avid enough to avoid spoilers before personal experience, you bit the bullet on expenses. I am one of the people (Granted I lucked out, having a family member that owned a 3DS, because I refused to buy one when DDD released, didn't stop me from buying the game though, because I am a collector.).

Expense has probably been a factor outside of actually experiencing the games themselves. If you played Re:Coded on the DS, you'll understand what I'm talking about...-shudders-.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i actually really enjoyed re:coded... y'know, except for hollow bastion and the debug dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back