• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Aqua be saved in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Meister

I believe the 0.2 is basically gather and assembling the army for the war. Revolving around Aqua I believe she will be saved. Whether terra and ventus will in the game is unlikely seeing the game is supposed to be an hour or 2 long but it would definitely be done in kh3 beginning. Its all about preparation in 0.2.

xdrake24

I personally hope she would get saved but I know that's just me wanting KH3 already. I always thought this was going to be like Birth by
Sleep volume 2 with aqua in the ROD?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I personally hope she would get saved but I know that's just me wanting KH3 already. I always thought this was going to be like Birth by
Sleep volume 2 with aqua in the ROD?

yeah. the discussion is whether or not aqua will be saved in 0.2 because it was originally III's prologue

xdrake24

yeah. the discussion is whether or not aqua will be saved in 0.2 because it was originally III's prologue

I see, in this case I see Aqua being saved in Kh3 and this is more of a setup and cliffhanger.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
basically. i can't imagine anyone being rescued before III, a decade of buildup down the toilet.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I read in an interview with Nomura that Aqua is going to save Jar-Jar in the Realm of Darkness during 0.2.

MEESA HERO!!

aqua then proceeds to remain in the RoD until jar jar starves to death.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe it'll end by something that will hint that she'll be saved first from out of the three.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Maybe it'll end by something that will hint that she'll be saved first from out of the three.

I agree with this. Though I guess it was a given, tbh. We need Aqua to get outta there so we can get Ventus.. I don't even think anyone knows where tf Terra is, lol.

Anagram

Banned
I agree with this. Though I guess it was a given, tbh. We need Aqua to get outta there so we can get Ventus.. I don't even think anyone knows where tf Terra is, lol.
They dont. We dont even know if Terra's parts are together if you wanna be specific. lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They dont. We dont even know if Terra's parts are together if you wanna be specific. lol

Exactly, there are only two persons, one (possibly) in-universe and one outside who know anything about Terra's current status.
Those being (possibly) Xehanort and Nomura, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back