• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

James and the giant peach
Inide out
Robin hood
Priness and the frog
Wreck it ralph
Frozen
Oliver and company

gibbs615

HE already HAS. Several TIMES. I'm just TIRED of hearing the exact SAME sales PITCH for the UMPTEENTH time.
Alright alright i'm sorry ok? About what you said, I really don't know how else to explain it. Although ever since there was winnie the pooh and the little mermaid as mini game worlds,I thought perhaps Sofia could make it as one too. It would be interesting to see Sora make another friend in her if you think about it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

you don't have to apologize, everyone was a little wrong and we should just move on.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

My Disney world list:

Hercules --- Mount Olympus (confirmed)
Tangled --- Kingdom of Corona (confirmed)
Big Hero 6 --- San Fransokyo (confirmed)
Toy Story --- Toyland (the Buzz Lightyear attack?)
Winnie the Pooh --- Hundred Acre Wood (confirmed-ish?)
Lilo and Stitch --- Destiny Islands or Ohana Isles (always thought this would be an interesting twist. Basically have it to where Lilo lives in the same world as Sora and then Stitch crashes there. But if not then have the traditional Hawaii islands.)
Robin Hood --- Nottingham Forest (Anthro lion Sora! Have Xigbar interfere in the archery tournament or something.)
Aladdin --- Agrabah (yeah I know, but I really want to see the King of Thieves story. Include Turtle Island and the inside of the Palace, and the town rebuilt. That and if we finish this world up in KH3 then we won't have to ever return in the next saga)

Treasure Planet --- Treasure Planet (complete the Conli trio. That and a more fitting Pirate world for KH. Then again... Isn't there the same argument against this as Star Wars has? :( )

And others too though I have to think of them. Perhaps Princess and the Frog

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i also want tron and PotC to come back, but tron especially.

AND GRAVITY FALLS, COME ON YOU GUYS. (or an animated KH series helmed by alex hirsch...)

gibbs615

you don't have to apologize, everyone was a little wrong and we should just move on.
Yeah sure, I just hope those people who make the game do decide to consider it somehow.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Because I'm lazy af, I'm going to copy what I said in another thread:

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Atlantis is honestly one of my favorite Disney films of all time. People say it didn't have that magic or "Disney" feel that other Disney films did, but I really can't see it. I was 10 when I first saw it and it captivated me more than previous Disney films that came out just before the transition period. Watching Kida being chosen by the Crystal was truly a magical moment to me. Beyond my love of it, the lore of the film just works so well with Kingdom Hearts. We have the "Heart of Atlantis", a mysterious crystal of light that gives life to the residents of Atlantis that came from the sky, people seeking the Crystal out for its power, themes of friendship.

Directly from my copy of Atlantis: The Lost Empire Essentials Guide (yes, I own this):

Tens of thousands of years ago, a comet like Crystal fell to the earth in the Empire of Atlantis. It possessed extraordinary powers, which the people soon learned to harness. But the king misjudged this power and used the Crystal as a weapon of war. The Crystal's power proved too great to control. It overwhelmed and destroyed Atlantis. After the catastrophe the king kept the Crystal hidden, and over the centuries he allowed his people to forget it ever existed. Despite this, the Crystal continued to protect and nourish Atlantis. It is the Atlanteans' life force. Without it they will die.

Do a little rewriting and they could easily make the Crystal a lost fragment of the original Light lost during the Keyblade War. And the King is practically a reverse Xehanort (both including and ignoring the fact they were both voiced by Leonard Nimoy). In his failure, he rejected knowledge and power whereas Xehanort seeks both desperately. The two could create a fascinating juxtaposition in the game, especially since the plan is to weave the lore and plot of the series to the Disney worlds included. It is mentioned in the film that there have been previous unwanted visitors to Atlantis in the past. Why not make Xehanort one of them, having sought out the knowledge of a time before the Keyblade War and being met with nothing but rejection and the realization that nobody in Atlantis remembers it well. (He would have blended in as an Atlantean except his eyes would give him away). Later he catches wind of the existence of the Heart of Atlantis and uses Rourke to get it.

...I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT ATLANTIS. I THINK ABOUT IT A LOT.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

YEAH. I DEMAND SQEX & DISNEY TO SEE MY IDEA.

For real, though.

Atlantis is made for Kingdom Hearts. The lore actually lends itself very well to the series without being extremely bloated with a detailed history. It just further shows the expansive influence of Jules Verne's works on popular medi--anyways!

Also I really want to see Riku in Atlantean clothes. I have fanfic-y ideas (I'm admitting some horrible things right now!) about how Atlantis happened to be a destination of his while on his Yen Sid-given quest to find Keyblade wielders and due to his hair and eyes, Kida and the citizens who meet him pretty much adopt him into their world to give him the full experience (and also hoping it could show her father how they should trust outsiders) and then Sora, Donald, Goofy & the exploration team happen to arrive around the same time then heavily altered movie plot ensues.

Until they get down into the Crystal chamber, which is when some crazy Keyblade hijinks happen before Kida gets chosen. Young Xehanort appears a lot. World boss is crystal!Rourke with awesomely random lava and crystal beam/fire powers.

In the end even Young Xehanort can't use the Crystal because it's intrinsically tied to the royal blood as a safeguard and also has a very clear mind of its own, and thus he leaves. Riku and Sora go their separate ways on their journeys. We unlock cruiser racing.

Of course it'd probably just be the latter part of my idea minus Riku. Cruiser racing is probably the most likely thing.

Again, I am super serious about Atlantis.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

YEAH. I DEMAND SQEX & DISNEY TO SEE MY IDEA.

For real, though.

Atlantis is made for Kingdom Hearts. The lore actually lends itself very well to the series without being extremely bloated with a detailed history. It just further shows the expansive influence of Jules Verne's works on popular medi--anyways!

Also I really want to see Riku in Atlantean clothes. I have fanfic-y ideas (I'm admitting some horrible things right now!) about how Atlantis happened to be a destination of his while on his Yen Sid-given quest to find Keyblade wielders and due to his hair and eyes, Kida and the citizens who meet him pretty much adopt him into their world to give him the full experience (and also hoping it could show her father how they should trust outsiders) and then Sora, Donald, Goofy & the exploration team happen to arrive around the same time then heavily altered movie plot ensues.

Until they get down into the Crystal chamber, which is when some crazy Keyblade hijinks happen before Kida gets chosen. Young Xehanort appears a lot. World boss is crystal!Rourke with awesomely random lava and crystal beam/fire powers.

In the end even Young Xehanort can't use the Crystal because it's intrinsically tied to the royal blood as a safeguard and also has a very clear mind of its own, and thus he leaves. Riku and Sora go their separate ways on their journeys. We unlock cruiser racing.

Of course it'd probably just be the latter part of my idea minus Riku. Cruiser racing is probably the most likely thing.

Again, I am super serious about Atlantis.

hqdefault.jpg

you like disney dads, don't you arielle?

this is barely related but got me thinking, i don't want to see atlantica again but im very curious about how king triton knew of and feared the keybearers.

also unrelated, it would be a dream if throughout the main game, you played as xehanort in glimpses while he visited different worlds and made his mark, maybe even writing his earliest reports (which sora will find exploring them)

playing off of this even further, imagine a gravity falls world where dipper found a copy of xehanort's reports that led to crazy nonsense, including making a pact with bill cypher.

and if this pact led him to the kingdom of corona, where he heard of a child who's hair had magical properties? or maybe a realm of gods where 4 titans consisted of the elements themselves?

you got me in full on fanfic mode ethy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

This we know all too well. :/ To lazy to even so much as respond to a message.

it wasnt as lazy as you'd think, she took the initiative to search for and find the post she made in order to quote it so kudos to her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

it wasnt as lazy as you'd think, she took the initiative to search for and find the post she made in order to quote it so kudos to her.

No. She's talking about a PM I only just saw right now because my inbox had like 8 red flags from awards I was ignoring and didn't notice it was down to 2 alerts.

I am lazy af though. I googled my quote by remembering what I wrote lol.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

No. She's talking about a PM I only just saw right now because my inbox had like 8 red flags from awards I was ignoring and didn't notice it was down to 2 alerts.

I am lazy af though. I googled my quote by remembering what I wrote lol.

lmaooo that's even funnier, i gotta say. 10/10

redcrown

Awards

Would Treasure Planet fit because of the fact that in the film, they sail through space pretty much the exact same way Sora & co do? Would they have to create a mini universe for Treasure Planet so it could fit with having the film's characters not be able to reach the other Disney worlds, yet still sail through space? (which is what they do in a huge chunk of the film)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

actually they have staff that visit forums to gather opinions and feedback and interest blah blah and use some fansites/wikis to keep track of information in the game... but yeah not like the main staff like nomura. they have interns and marketing staff that do this stuff.
W-Wait....did...did you just say some staff members at SE use the KH wiki to keep track of information...?
That explains so much...

EDIT: I still love your post about why Atlantis: The Lost Empire would work great in Kingdom Hearts :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

mods from the khwiki followed me here in 2010-2011. shit was weird.

gibbs615

Can we not talk about Sofia the First anymore? Or ridicule the kid for wanting it in KH3? Just a suggestion. Actually, more than a suggestion. I highly impress upon you guys to move on.

What about movies y'all want to see?
By ridicule the kid you mean ME! Look I was just suggesting my idea for the game and they were just so UPTIGHT about it ok?

Muke

whatever
Awards

By ridicule the kid you mean ME! Look I was just suggesting my idea for the game and they were just so UPTIGHT about it ok?
youre so funny, sorry but i dont really think youre 31 like haha

With that line she actually told the others to stop ridiculing you. Not let's follow Master Spockanort's "orders" (heh, as an admin) and stop talking about Sofia. Thanks.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

y'all gotta chill, let's not let this escalate again and discuss a tron world in III.

Back