• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Turkey Bomb: Caused by IS (Islamic State)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhite

Recently, An IS terrorist member, killed 10 people with a suicide-bombing method in turkey. Specifically near Blue Mosque and Sultan Ahmed Square. And 8 of them were German Tourists.

15 people were reported wounded by the attack, and most of them were tourists from German.

I had a contact with the local Interpol. They said that this attack may had caused by the IS member. IS have a strong dislike against Turkey because Turkey recently have participated in numerous meeting with an Anti-IS nation to further obliterate IS. Furthermore, Turkey have been one of the top Nation to assist the world against this terrorist group. The autopsy resulted that the suicde bombe was in fact from syrian.

This is maybe their first attempt, but Turkey's Interpol said that they were EXPECTING more attack to come around Europe or even US.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I pray for those tourists who lost their lives/were wounded.

What kind of intel does Turkey's Interpol have on Daesh? Are they just assuming because their have been attacks in the past, then more will happen? That's more or less common knowledge now.

Valhite

I pray for those tourists who lost their lives/were wounded.

What kind of intel does Turkey's Interpol have on Daesh? Are they just assuming because their have been attacks in the past, then more will happen? That's more or less common knowledge now.

They have had the autopsy on one of the victim. There is only one daesh out of all German and turkish people. And acvording to some Eye-witness that saw the guy do a suicide bombing

Recon

Art of War
Awards
They have had the autopsy on one of the victim.

On a victim? Hmm not sure they'll find many answers there.

There is only one daesh out of all German and turkish people.

Hard to believe, but anything is possible these days.

And according to some Eye-witness that saw the guy do a suicide bombing

So...just a witness.

I suppose my question was a bit unanswerable. Turkey's Interpol won't actually reveal anything (especially if it's top secret intel) and that information will remain under a closed curtain until the terror caused by Daesh has been extinguished. My question should have been read as if you're from New York; "What the fuck does Turkey's Interpol actually know?"

The answer will remain to be unseen, but time will tell. Additionally, it's more or less common knowledge because Daesh will keep attacking groups who make their word public. The same reason for Turkey's Interpol not to say anything publicly haha.

Valhite

On a victim? Hmm not sure they'll find many answers there.

Hard to believe, but anything is possible these days.

So...just a witness.

I suppose my question was a bit unanswerable. Turkey's Interpol won't actually reveal anything (especially if it's top secret intel) and that information will remain under a closed curtain until the terror caused by Daesh has been extinguished. My question should have been read as if you're from New York; "What the diddly does Turkey's Interpol actually know?"

The answer will remain to be unseen, but time will tell. Additionally, it's more or less common knowledge because Daesh will keep attacking groups who make their word public. The same reason for Turkey's Interpol not to say anything publicly haha.

Well, they didn't spill it publicly. They tell me because I am one of them. But from different places and rank. I know, because I am authorized enough to know the secret. And I decide to tell a small portion of the web, so they will know the truth before they start publicing it :D. I have friends in Anonymous. And friends with many Interpol Agent around the world. Well I think you could sum it up yourself

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hm... I'm not sure if you're the real deal or just some random guy trying to get attention. I'm not sure how Interpol operates, but would they really be ok with someone just sharing their secrets on the internet, even if it's a relatively small video game forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back