• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ever been to or heard of Prince Edward Island?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier21

My home place would be a great setting for a live action Traverse/Twilight Town and for Destiny Islands. Its got lots of beaches, interesting tourism and lots of beautiful places to explore. It is maybe not as exciting as LA, or Arizona with its Grand Canyon, but it is still a nice, relaxing place to visit. Regis & Kelly even did a show there about 6 years ago. It's called "The Gentle Island", but I (and my family) personally hate that slogan. It is nice and perhaps "gentle" but its still a poor choice of words. "Relaxive" or "Reflective" would be a better term

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
My home place would be a great setting for a live action Traverse/Twilight Town and for Destiny Islands. Its got lots of beaches, interesting tourism and lots of beautiful places to explore. It is maybe not as exciting as LA, or Arizona with its Grand Canyon, but it is still a nice, relaxing place to visit. Regis & Kelly even did a show there about 6 years ago. It's called "The Gentle Island", but I (and my family) personally hate that slogan. It is nice and perhaps "gentle" but its still a poor choice of words. "Relaxive" or "Reflective" would be a better term

I believe I have heard of Prince Edward Island. Is it somewhere in Canada?

Patricier21

I believe I have heard of Prince Edward Island. Is it somewhere in Canada?

Yep off the cost of Nova Scotia, a tiny little island disconnected from the rest of the country.... (except for the confederation bridge connecting it to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick)

If you have ever seen them movie Superbad, the girl that Michael Cera likes, Martha MacIsaac, is from here. As is Anne of Green Gables, and COWS Ice Cream (I'm still trying to work on getting them to make sea salt ice cream). Daniel Day Lewis came here and filmed one of his independent movies (made by his wife) called The Ballad of Jack and Rose a decade ago.

For all of its simplicity I would not trade this for any other home. It is a place that helps you grow as a person and makes you appreciate the simple, beneficial things in life :)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yep off the cost of Nova Scotia, a tiny little island disconnected from the rest of the country.... (except for the confederation bridge connecting it to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick)

If you have ever seen them movie Superbad, the girl that Michael Cera likes, Martha MacIsaac, is from here. As is Anne of Green Gables, and COWS Ice Cream (I'm still trying to work on getting them to make sea salt ice cream). Daniel Day Lewis came here and filmed one of his independent movies (made by his wife) called The Ballad of Jack and Rose a decade ago.

For all of its simplicity I would not trade this for any other home. It is a place that helps you grow as a person and makes you appreciate the simple, beneficial things in life :)

That's good, I never been out of the states. I think I've been as far as Pennsylvania and I have a cousin that lives all the way in Maine, so that's probably the closest thing I have to Canada.

Patricier21

That's good, I never been out of the states. I think I've been as far as Pennsylvania and I have a cousin that lives all the way in Maine, so that's probably the closest thing I have to Canada.

If you love beaches and exploration tourism ,you should drop by here sometime buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back