• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the best way to go about platinuming BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xdrake24

Being a huge kingdom hearts fan, I 100% beat and platinumed every other kingdom hearts game in the remix's (or in the movies case 100%) The last one I need to do is Birth By Sleep, and I want to play/100% beat that before 2.8 is released. So for those who have gotten the platinum, what is the best way to go about platinuming this game? I heard to start the game on the hardest difficulty (whose name escapes me) and take it from there, or a lot of playthroughs will be required. Any Advice?

Wilford111

Awards
It's Critical difficulty. However, from my experience, you really shouldn't start with that difficulty unless you are very familiar with the game. If you aren't I suggest doing Standard or Proud before tackling Critical.

Beyond that though, I can't really help you. I'm in the same boat as you! I've platinumed every game except bbs :p The advice on Critical mode is from personal experience with other Kingdom Hearts games.

xdrake24

It's Critical difficulty. However, from my experience, you really shouldn't start with that difficulty unless you are very familiar with the game. If you aren't I suggest doing Standard or Proud before tackling Critical.

Beyond that though, I can't really help you. I'm in the same boat as you! I've platinumed every game except bbs :p The advice on Critical mode is from personal experience with other Kingdom Hearts games.

I thought about splitting up the playthroughs, but I hated doing that for Recom!! They don't make this easy, do they?

Whenever I want to make a 100% run of any game, I resort to GameFAQs. I did a quick search and found this guide:

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX FAQ/Walkthrough for PlayStation 3 by noz3r0 - GameFAQs

Apparently, it's built upon the Critical Mode of the game and says that it's centered to be a 100% run of every episode. Take a look at it and see if it helps. :]

Looking through it this should help especially since it is based on critical mode! ill bookmark this for when the time comes, thanks!!

Last edited:

xdrake24

Whenever I want to make a 100% run of any game, I resort to GameFAQs. I did a quick search and found this guide:

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX FAQ/Walkthrough for PlayStation 3 by noz3r0 - GameFAQs

Apparently, it's built upon the Critical Mode of the game and says that it's centered to be a 100% run of every episode. Take a look at it and see if it helps. :]

Looking through I believe this will help, especially since its based on critical mode! I added it to my favorites, thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back