• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World's Prison Computer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

Reading through the interviews Nomura mentions the world prison's computer. I've heard this is where the princesses are kept and where you become a heartless. If this is the case, does anybody know what the computer said by any chance? I couldn't find it on the internet.

OkaruAudo

Also it says, "At the same time Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion. Afterwards, the Organization discovered Naminé." When did Namine fall asleep?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Reading through the interviews Nomura mentions the world prison's computer. I've heard this is where the princesses are kept and where you become a heartless. If this is the case, does anybody know what the computer said by any chance? I couldn't find it on the internet.

Huh? World's prison is specifically the World Terminus in the End of the World. This is where all of the worlds Ansem: SoD has destroyed with the Heartless have been sent.

The computer within World Terminus is a computer that was likely in Hollow Bastion at some point but was lost when the Darkness overran the world, but this is not where the Princesses are kept nor where Sora becomes a Heartless. The computer nor the creepy FF7-ish tanks are never seen again but it looks like it was a full room and hallway that was removed from Hollow Bastion so it can't be the same place.

This is the message:

"Ones born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation. Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart. All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all. Realize the destiny: the realm of Kingdom Hearts. The great darkness sealed within the great heart. Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness. For the heart of light shall unseal the path. Seven hearts, one Keyhole, one key to the door. The door of darkness, tied by two keys. The door to darkness to seal the light. None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness. One born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens."

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
First, I don't think the computer ever said anything. Second, when they say "awakened," they mean "gained consciousness after being created."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also it says, "At the same time Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion. Afterwards, the Organization discovered Naminé." When did Namine fall asleep?

You are reading a summary of some sort?

When Sora stabs himself with the Keyblade of heart created by bringing together the Princesses of Heart's hearts, Roxas and Naminé are born. Roxas is born from the shell of Sora's body and soul without its heart, and Naminé is born from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body.

Roxas is born (awakens) in Twilight Town. Naminé is born (awakens) in Castle Oblivion.

First, I don't think the computer ever said anything. Second, when they say "awakened," they mean "gained consciousness after being created."

I have the quoted message from the computer in my post that you may want to check out.

OkaruAudo

Do you understand the message from the computer? I don't understand all of it. I know when they say the door is tied to two keys it's the keys of light and darkness and how it says none shall pass but shadows, it means that only dark beings may pass through the door, but what about the rest?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do you understand the message from the computer? I don't understand all of it. I know when they say the door is tied to two keys it's the keys of light and darkness and how it says none shall pass but shadows, it means that only dark beings may pass through the door, but what about the rest?

"Ones born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation." - Go Heartless. Destroy everything.

"Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart." - Heartless, go take all of the hearts you can and create Kingdom Hearts for me [Ansem: SoD].

"All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all." - All hearts will go to Kingdom Hearts.

"Realize the destiny: the realm of Kingdom Hearts. The great darkness sealed within the great heart." - Kingdom Hearts is Darkness and that is the the fate of all things.

"Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness." - All things born of Darkness, return to Darkness.

"For the heart of light shall unseal the path." - The Princesses of Heart shall guide the way to the Door to Darkness.

"Seven hearts, one Keyhole, one key to the door." - Seven Princesses of Hearts, one Keyhole to the Darkness (in Hollow Bastion), and the Keyblade of hearts to unlock the Door to Darkness.

"The door of darkness, tied by two keys." - The Door to Darkness is locked and unlocked through two Keyblades. (i.e. we know that one Key from the Realm of Light and one Key from the Realm of Darkness are needed to lock the Door to Darkness from each side of the door.)

"The door to darkness to seal the light." - Once the door of Darkness is open, Light will expire...or whatever.

"None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness." - When the Door to Darkness opens, Darkness will flood the universe and all beings with hearts will turn into Heartless and will return to Darkness.

"One born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens." - Heartless hunger for hearts until the Door of Darkness is opened and all hearts return to Darkness.

Wonderful

Awards
i think the common theory is that the machine with the message is part of the Heartless Manufactory, no? With the message being like an order imprinted on all the Emblem Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back